CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney launches a new Oud Renewal Therapy with Sodashi, which will be available exclusively at the award-winning spa in Australia from 20 September 2016.
Recently crowned “Best Day Spa” at the 2016 HM Awards, CHI has therapists who are expertly trained in the impossibly deluxe 90-minute treatment, which works on both face and body to provide a complete head-to-toe experience, delivering a combination of holistic and physical benefits.
The perfect revitalising therapy for spring, this treatment uses the rare and sacred Arabian oud oil known to release stored emotions and negativity, improve spiritual well-being, ease muscular tension, improve digestion, detoxify and improve skin radiance.
“We are delighted to be the only spa in Australia to have this exceptional holistic treatment by Sodashi, which is a wonderful addition to our vast range of treatments which deliver a complete wellness experience,” said CHI’s manager, Carolyn Furey.
Oud Renewal Therapy: Step-By-Step
- To start, feet are enveloped in a warm aromatic Oud Oil compress. Then with firm intent, the therapist pressure walks hands from the feet, up the legs and up along the spine, finishing at the shoulders.
- The guest’s back is then gently uncovered, the therapist applies warm oud body oil and massages along the length of the spine using circular movements. This unlocks healing points along the spine, which leads to a powerful emotional release.
- The therapist then performs a freestyle massage of the back neck and shoulders, finishing off with raking movements, specifically used as a drawing technique to remove blocked energy.
- The back is then covered, and the therapist gently awakens the guest with a rocking movement, before turning the guest over for the rejuvenating facial element of the treatment.
- Using Sodashi’s Calming or Rejuvenating range for the face, both of which have a beautiful synergy with the oud oil, the therapist will cleanse, compress and exfoliate the face. This will be followed by a healing Zone Therapy Pressure-Point Facial Massage using the precious oud oil. The therapist then applies Sodashi’s Eye Lifting Gel, Skin Boost, Eye Mask and a nurturing face mask, leaving it on for 10 minutes as he/she performs a nurturing scalp massage. The therapist will then remove the mask, apply mist and then moisturise.
- To finish the treatment, oud oil is applied to the third eye and heart chakras and any remaining oud body oil is applied to the arches of the feet using circular movements to balance the feet’s chakra points. The therapist then concludes the treatment with a crown press.
- This exquisitely luxurious and opulent treatment is available exclusively in Australia at Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney’s CHI spa. Please contact CHI, The Spa on 02 9250 6032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.