The first wish granted is for Bronte, a little girl in year 3 with Down Syndrome. Bronte will see her favourite team, the Brisbane Roar, play against Melbourne Victory on Saturday March 12. To make this a once in a lifetime experience for Bronte, ICANIWILL have organised the ultimate Brisbane Roar experience which will include:
- A pre-match tour of the home team changing rooms and inner sanctum with one of the roar players and the chance to hang out with the team while they warm up.
- Bronte will be selected to toss the coin pre-kick off with the referee and team captains out on the field.
- Bronte will watch the match from the Triple M Football Lounge while enjoying a great meal.
- Post-match, Bronte will meet the players, take photos and get autographs.
- Brisbane Roar will present Bronte with a signed Jersey.
- Transport to and from the match will be provided by Brisbane Roar FC Partner, Yellow Cabs.
Corey Brown (ICANIWILL Ambassador and Brisbane Roar star player) and Conan Visser (Founder & CEO of ICANIWILL) are both heading to Ormiston State School 2.40pm, Wednesday March 9 for a specially organised full school assembly to surprise Bronte and grant her wish.
- Ormiston State School at 2.40pm sharp, Wednesday March 9.
- During the event at Suncorp Stadium at 6.15pm, Saturday March 12.
For all media enquiries to book in photo and interview opportunities, please contact Conan Visser on
0422 534 654 or [email protected].
Who supports ICANIWILL?
- ICANIWILL Ambassador Madeline Stuart (International model with Down Syndrome 580,000 FB followers)
- ICANIWILL Ambassador Jordon Milroy (bravely featured in the ICANIWILL A Current Affair Story)
- ICANIWILL Ambassador Gemma White – (Miss Galaxy Contestant passionate about making a difference to these children)
- ICANIWILL Ambassador Brisbane Roar player Corey Brown
- Brisbane Lions players Tom Rockcliffe & Pearce Hanley
- 3 year V8 Ute champion Ryal ‘the kid’ Harris
- LNP Lord Mayor Graham Quirk
- MP Di Farmer
- Councillor Shayne Sutton
- Plus many more…