Choice Hotels Canada, Canada’s largest hotel franchisor, opened five new hotels during the third quarter of 2015. The company has opened 18 hotels this year, bringing the total number of properties in the system to 318.
“We’re thrilled to welcome these new hotels into the Choice Canada family,” says Brian Leon, managing director, Choice Hotels Canada. “We have no doubt these new additions will serve as fantastic representatives of our brands and bring a high level of hospitality to these communities across Canada.”
Third quarter Choice Hotels Canada openings include:
- Quattro Suites & Conference Centre, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member (157-room conversion)
- Comfort Inn & Suites, Edmonton International Airport, Nisku, AB (100-room new build)
- Quality Inn, Bracebridge, ON (54-room conversion)
- Clarion Hotel, Sudbury, ON (103-room conversion)
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, Red Deer, AB (62-room conversion)
The company expects to open 6 more hotels in the fourth quarter of 2015.