On Saturday 29th October, Citadines on Bourke Melbourne will host a pop-up market for guests, passersby and the general public.
Located on Bourke Street, Citadines on Bourke Melbourne’s laneway-style lobby will be transformed into a thriving marketplace with a range of stalls selling delicious treats and gorgeous gifts including:
- Tea products from Cloud Nine Teas
- Sweet and savoury snacks from Red Door Corner Store
- Unique, handmade, costume jewelleryfrom Tinka the Label
- Homewares from AKA
- Candles from Bon Lux
- Stationary and gifts from Knick Knack Collection
- Hand printed napery from Alma & Co
- Takeaway coffee from Coffee on Cue
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne invites the public to come along and support these wonderful small businesses.
The Citadines on Bourke Melbourne Market will run from 10am-4pm on Saturday 29th October 2016 and is located at Ground Floor, 131-135 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. Entry is free of charge.