Coral Expeditions Agent Incentive – Book to Receive a Cruise for Two to either Myanmar or the Great Barrier Reef!
To celebrate Coral Expeditions’ first sailing season of their Myanmar itineraries, charting the breathtaking coastline between Singapore and Yangon, all travel trade partners are being gifted a cruise for two for bookings of four or ten guests on selected Myanmar sailings.
For every agent who books in ten guests for Myanmar sailings departing in November and December 2016 on Singapore/Yangon routes, they will receive a 12 night Singapore to Yangon (or v.v) expedition for two adults on board the Coral Discoverer.
By booking in just four guests for the same Myanmar departures, agents will receive a three or four-night Great Barrier Reef cruise for two adults on board the Coral Expeditions II.
Sailing on the 72 passenger flagship Coral Discoverer, which will undergo a multimillion dollar refurbishment, the new Myanmar itineraries appeal to travellers desiring to explore parts of South East Asia that are only accessible by small ship.
Highlights include; five days exploring the rarely visited Andaman coastline, visiting the remote Moken sea gypsies, enjoying the spectacular underwater world in the Mergui archipelago, navigating the waters of the mighty Irrawaddy and exploring the marine wonderlands of Tarutao National Marine Park off the Thai coast. Also on offer are enriching cultural experiences such as excursions to local Thai village for a cooking lesson, visiting the infamous Siam-Burma “death railway” Memorial, and trips to see traditional boat building and hilltop pagodas.
In addition to Coral’s expert Expedition leaders and staff, guests on the Myanmar cruises will be treated to the company of Dr Bob Hudson, a renowned Australian archeologist and Myanmar expert. Dr Hudson has been conducting research in Myanmar for over 20 years and advises the Myanmar Ministry of Culture as well as UNESCO, so there is no one more suitable to take guests on a journey through Myanmar’s rich culture and history. With a background in entertainment, and as a radio broadcaster, Dr Hudson brings complex subjects to life in a colorful and engaging manner that never fails to capture his audiences.
Agents can also benefit from an attractive flight credit offer for their clients. Each guest booked for any of the 2016-7 Asian voyages will enjoy a $1,500 per person flight credit which will be offset against their cruise fare. This translates into a substantial $3,000 per couple discount.
Glimpses of lost Myanmar
12 nights – Singapore to Yangon | 25 November & 19 December 2016
12 nights – Yangon to Singapore | 7 & 31 December 2016
- Spend two days exploring the wonders of Myanmar’s Mergui Archipelago
- Guided tour with local expert, learn about Burmese history with a visit to the Burma WWII Railway Memorial
- Journey through the Irrawaddy River Delta and the Yangon River
- Embrace the rich cultural and culinary diversity of historic Melaka
- Wade, swim and snorkel the warm tropical waters of the Andaman Sea
- Experience Thai village life and learn the secrets of local flavours with a cooking demonstration
For full itineraries and pricing download the Asia brochure here:
Terms & Conditions
- All trade partners bookings are eligible and can take advantage of the $1,500 per person ‘flight credit’ for their clients
- Applicable to bookings on all Myanmar sailings between Nov 2016 to Dec 2016
- Only one cruise can be won per agent and prizes cannot be combined
- Coral Expeditions reserves the right to withdraw the prize at any time
- Prizes expire by 31st October 2016