Corinthia Hotel London celebrates HM The Queen’s 90th birthday with a bespoke royal-inspired weekend package
London is the place to be this summer, with events taking over the city in celebration of the 90th birthday and long life of HM The Queen Elizabeth II.
Located just moments from Buckingham Palace, Corinthia Hotel London is situated in a stunning Victorian property fit for royalty, making it the perfect starting point for those wishing to join in the festivity.
A number of events will be taking place across London; free and ticketed, informal street parties. Most notably Trooping the Colour on Saturday, June 11, otherwise known as The Queen’s Birthday Parade, this annual ceremony dating back to 1920 marks The Queen’s public birthday and takes place directly behind Corinthia London on Horse Guards Parade.
In line with the celebrations, Corinthia London has created a bespoke royal-inspired weekend package. The package includes a meet-and-greet by our VIP Guest Relations team, access to the divine realms of London’s largest spa, ESPA Life, and a three-course Royal Tour through Corinthia London’s world-class eateries.
Also included in the package is the opportunity to complete one’s royal duty with an external activity. Choose between:
• HM Tower of London – visit this historic castle dating back to the 11th century, home to the Crown Jewels of England
• Buckingham Palace – a tour around the official London residence and administrative headquarters of the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom
• The Royal Academy of Arts – see the 2016 Summer Exhibition at an art institution founded by King George III in 1768 with a mission to promote the arts in Britain
• Kensington Palace – wander the halls of Kensington Palace&Gardens, the residence of the British Royal Family since the 17th century
In addition to the Royal Package, Corinthia London will host a special Jazz Brunch in The Northall on Sunday, June 12. A feast fit for royalty, the menu is inspired by the lavish 1920s, the decade of The Queen’s birth. Dine to the sound of a live jazz band and join us as we raise a toast Elizabeth II, the longest reigning monarch in Britain.
Summary of prices and dates:
The Royal Package – Available from May 1- August 31, 2016, from £664.00 (approximately $959.59)
• Flexible check-in and check-out
• One night for two people in a luxurious bedroom
• Use of the Thermal Floor in ESPA Life at Corinthia spa
• Royal Tour of our restaurants (Dining Safari)
• Breakfast buffet in The Northall
• Activity of choice (add-on charge)
– Tower of London (£22, approximately $31.79)
– Royal Academy of Arts – Summer Exhibition 2016 – (£12.00, approximately $17.34)
– Buckingham Palace Summer Opening (£21.50, approximately $31.07) – Subject to availability
– Kensington Palace (£15.90, approximately $22.96)
• For full terms and conditions, visitwww.corinthia.com/hotels/london/offers/accommodation/royal-summer-weekend-package/?utm_source=Corinthia_Website&utm_medium=Royal_Package&utm_content=Teaser&utm_campaign=Offers_Page_CHL
1920s Jazz Sunday Brunch – June 12, 2016, £110 (approximately $158.97) per person
• The Northall Restaurant
• 3-course, 1920s-inspired menu
• Free-flowing Laurent-Perrier Champagne
• Live Jazz Music
For more information about Corinthia Hotel London, visit: