Corinthia Prague has all the ingredients for a romantic Valentine’s Day break next spring: its location in one of Europe’s favorite destination cities, five-star service and amenities, specially decorated rooms, sparkling wine and treats on arrival, and a sumptuous three-course dinner.
The city of a hundred spires is a wonderful backdrop for Corinthia Prague’s Valentine’s Day package. Bookable until February 15, 2017 and valid for stays between February 3-19, 2017, the package is priced from Euros 170 (approximately $176.95) per night and includes:
• Accommodation in any chosen room category, including suites, which will be reflected in the rate
• Full buffet breakfast
• Valentine settings in-room
• Free access to the luxurious haven which is the Apollo Day Spa with pool, sauna, fitness center etc. located at the top of the hotel
• Bottle of sparkling wine and romantic treats in the room on arrival
• Three-course dinner for two with sparkling wine
• Free Wi-Fi
• VAT and city taxes
The hotel is perched atop one of the city’s several hills, giving panoramic views of Prague from all sides of the property. The hotel offers several dining options including the Grill for succulent meat and fish cooked over an open charcoal grill, the award-winning Rickshaw restaurant for world-class Far Eastern fusion cuisine and a stylish new all-day dining area in the lobby called Lounge 62 which offers sharing plates paired with expertly crafted cocktails in the evening.
• The offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
• The offer is valid for a maximum of two people in the room
• Reservations must be made at least three days prior to arrival
• Reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to two days prior to arrival
• Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card at time of booking
• Booking URL: https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?