Start a family tradition at Raffles and create wonderful stories to share for a lifetime. From leisurely pursuits to exciting excursions, an array of special packages offers extended families and close friends countless ways to spend quality time together at Raffles hotels and resorts.
Raffles properties in Asia Pacific have created a set of unique experiences and activities that cater to a diverse range of interests to enthral every member of the group, with something for everyone to take part in. Whether exploring Beijing’s most iconic and historic destinations, or walking through a set from Tomb Raider at the legendary Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia, Raffles sets the scene for distinctive experiences that brings families and loved ones together.
• Discover the legends and stories of one of the world’s most iconic hotels in Raffles Singapore, where a private history tour is included, and children receive an Adventure Passport to explore the wonders of the hotel. A private guided tour for six ventures into the tranquil countryside to experience milking; feed bullfrogs and experience more outdoor fun, discovering a guided exploration trail as well as a delicious organic farm-to-table lunch.
• Family stays at one of Asia’s grand old dames, the classic colonial-era Raffles Hotel Le Royal in the heart of the Cambodia capital Phnom Penh, hark back to the golden age of travel. A half day family tour includes visiting the magnificent Royal Palace and National Museum of Cambodia, home to the world’s finest collection of Khmer sculptures. Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the beautiful Mekong River to capture the sights and sounds of Cambodia.
• Also in Cambodia, a truly remarkable experience to mark any special family occasion awaits at Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor. Located at the heart of Siem Reap, in the Old French Quarter, the hotel is near the famed ancient temple complex, Angkor Wat. Explore vibrant local villages and markets at the picturesque countryside on bicycle, Vespa, Jeep or helicopter tours. Enjoy quality time with a family cooking class and relax in the evening with an amazing performance by Phare, a uniquely Cambodian Circus experience.
• Raffles Hainan is the gateway to a perfect holiday experience that all family members will cherish, enjoying idyllic beachside relaxation, fun family activities and unique cultural discoveries. Enchantment is found encountering the indigenous Li and Miao culture and their famous handicrafts at Yetian Ancient Village. Start the day with an uplifting morning Family Yoga Class on the beach, followed by culinary fun at a family cooking class. Children can play at the Children’s Club while grown-ups enjoy golfing, cycling, tennis beach volleyball, beach football or heavenly pampering at Raffles Spa.
• Immerse in the uniqueness of Philippine arts and culture with a stay at Raffles Makati. In a fascinating city steeped in history and culture, this package is designed to inspire both young and old. A visit to the Ayala Museum is included, where realistic dioramas depict important historical events of the Philippines. Take a whiff of fresh air during a day-trip to the Sta. Elena Fun Farm, where families can picnic amidst native farm animals as well as enjoy many other fun filled activities.
• Raffles Jakarta welcomes families to Indonesia’s bustling capital with the luxury of suite accommodation and charming hospitality while exploring the attractions and cuisines of this exciting megacity. A walking tour of celebrated Indonesian artist Hendra Gunawan’s paintings provides insights into the country’s art, heritage and culture. Museum visits and popular theatre show reservations can be arranged. Further afield is Puncak, a mountain resort overlooking tea plantations, where guests can enjoy educational tea walks or take horseback rides through the hills.
• Uncover the ancient culture of China’s capital while staying at the grand and elegant Raffles Beijing. Explore the majestic Forbidden City and the impressive Tiananmen Square, both a short walk from the hotel. Meander through the legendary Hutongs, and chow down local street food at Wangfujing Night Market. A family tour can also be arranged to explore the wonders of the Great Wall, the Temple of Heaven or Summer Palace.
For more information, please visit: http://www.raffles.com/offers/