There are things in life that, once learnt, are never forgotten. Cycling is one of them. River Cloud II offers a unique leisure experience for the experienced or novice cyclist alike. The perfect combination of a tranquil river cruise in exquisite comfort with carefully planned bicycle tours enables guests to explore the beautiful landscapes of Europe both by water and land.
Sea Cloud Cruises also has a special enticement for families on a selection of cruises. Children up to 18 years can stay in their own separate cabin at only 50% of the cruise rate and in addition all shore excursions are complimentary. A truly enriching way for families to discover Europe together either on board the elegant river cruiser as they glide past numerous castles and palaces or by exploring historic cities such as Heidelberg, Strasbourg, Vienna and Budapest.
- A seven night/eight day cruise departing 02 August from Passau, Germany cruising past the Wachau Valley and its vineyards and visiting Melk, Krems and the stunning city of Vienna in Austria and the cultural and musical centre of Bratislava, Slovakia before gliding into the Danube metropolis of Budapest on 09 August. A two night pre cruise program is also available in Prague.
- A seven night/eight day cruise departs Nuremberg, Germany on 29 September cruising to Basle, Switzerland on 06 October. Highlights include a visit to the city of Heidelberg, Colmar and the picturesque Alsace region.
Each seven night cruise leads in at €1.995 per adult for a guaranteed outside double cabin from port to port and €997.50 per person for each child up to 18 years of age (in their own cabin). All prices include six meals a day, personally selected regional wines and beers served with lunch and dinner, all non-alcoholic beverages and all guide and port fees.
The bicycle package is an additional €695 per person and includes the following services:
* 5 days of cycling along the selected cruise route with guide
* Support bus with bicycle transport trailer and use of terranova touring cycles
* All entrance fees and guided tours led by professional, local guides at six different locations
(Passau, Melk Abbey, Belvedere in Vienna, Klosterneuburg Monastery, Bratislava, and Budapest)
* Wine tasting tour in Klosterneuburg and other specialized tours
* All transfers including pick-up/return to train station (where applicable)
* Picnics and beverages are also included
* Risk coverage certificate
Additional friends and family offer: Sea Cloud Cruises have also introduced an incentive for bringing friends and family – offering a cruise rate discount of €500 per cabin for all NEW bookings.
This means that for each additional new booking of a cabin on the same cruise guests will receive a discount of €500 per cabin so €1.000 discount for two additional cabins and so on. The “brought” friends’ cabin will receive a €500 discount.