As luxury cruise leader Crystal Cruises sails into a new era of expansion, with the line enticing its valued guests – and those who have yet to sail with the world’s most awarded luxury cruise line – to book an acclaimed Crystal voyage now.
In addition to the line’s 30 June 2015 “Book Now” deadline, which offers travellers thousands in savings for bookings made by that date, Crystal is enhancing the deal with newly added value propositions in 2017.
Travellers who book a verandah stateroom or above on four select Crystal Serenity voyages from the 2017 South America collection can extend their Crystal holiday with special land expeditions to Machu Picchu or Iguazu Falls.
- 22 Jan, 17 Days – Colón, Panama Canal transit, Manta, Guayaquil, Salaverry, Lima/Callao, General St. Martín/Pisco, Matarani, Iquique, Antofagasta, Coquimbo, Valparaíso. 3-night post-cruise Machu Picchu expedition. From US$9,485* (Cat. B3)
- 8 Feb, 23 Days – Valparaíso, Puerto Montt, Castro (Chiloé Island), cruising the Chilean Fjords, Puerto Chacabuco, cruising the Chilean Fjords, cruising the Strait of Magellan, Punta Arenas, cruising the Chilean Fjords, Ushuaia†, cruising Cape Horn, cruising the Drake Passage, cruising the Antarctic Peninsula, cruising Elephant Island, Falkland Islands/Port Stanley, Puerto Madryn, Montevideo, Buenos Aires. 3-night pre-cruise Machu Picchu expedition. From US$15,320* (Cat. B3)
- 3 Mar, 11 Days – Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Punta del Este, Porto Belo, São Paulo/Santos, Paraty, Ilha Grande, Buzios, Rio de Janeiro. 2-night pre-cruise Iguazu Falls land program. From US$7,105* (Cat. B3)
- 14 Mar, 22 Days – Rio de Janeiro, Salvador da Bahia†, Recife, Fortaleza, Alter do Chão, cruising the Amazon River, Parintins, Manaus, Boca de Valeria, Santarém, Devil’s Island, Grenada, Barbados/Bridgetown. 2-night pre-cruise Iguazu Falls land program. From US$12,275* (Cat. B3)
THE ALL INCLUSIVE CRYSTAL EXPERIENCE® IS RENOWNED FOR ITS ULTRA-LUXE AMENITIES ANDSERVICES, AS WELL AS ITS UNPARALLELED VALUE INCLUDING:
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff
- Complimentary evening of speciality restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute and Computer University@Sea with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, wellness, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking
- Complimentary firtness programs with classes in yoga, Pilates, Spinning, and so much more!
Attractive fly/cruise fares available
*Terms and conditions apply. Printable PDF flyer here