Crystal Cruises invite guests to join Crystal Symphony’s Ancient Dynasties cruise and discover how The World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line™ has taken ocean travel to entirely new levels. Eleven days to immerse themselves in the dazzling wonders of thoroughly modern cities – cosmopolitan Hong Kong, sparkling Shanghai, and glittery, neon Seoul – all whilst in deeply traditional lands.
Embark on 20 March 2017 and enjoy an overnight in Hong Kong before sailing the following afternoon to Xiamen – gateway to the culture and scenery of South China. Guests will enjoy a three-day stay in Shanghai permitting them time to truly experience this city’s unique attractions. The thriving city of Nagasaki on Japan’s Kyushu Island follows before visiting the South Korean ports of Jeju Island and an overnight in Incheon providing time to enjoy a wide selection of optional sightseeing in Seoul.
Crystal’s high standards of perfection give discerning travellers all the reasons they need to set sail for the world’s most spectacular destinations.
Hong Kong to Incheon (V7206)
11 Days | 20 March 2017
Cruise-only Fares from US$3,455* (Cat E1)
The All Inclusive Crystal Experience ®
On board, indulge in the finest services and amenities at sea including:
- Select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits in all restaurants and bar service throughout the ship
- Up to seven evening dining options including Nobu Matsuhisa’s Asian restaurant*
- Award-winning entertainment
- All non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water, soft drinks, fresh juices, teas and coffee served throughout the ship
- 24-hour room service
- Pre-paid gratuities for housekeeping, bar and dining staff
- Free WiFi*
- Spacious 360° teak Promenade Deck
- Pilates, yoga and spinning classes
- and so much more
Aboard Crystal’s award-winning ships, your clients can experience an entirely new standard of luxury travel, where all inclusive is now All Exclusive
*For full terms and conditions visit crystalcruises.com