Crystal Cruises, The World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line, has released its 2017-2018 Worldwide Cruise Atlas, a glossy 240-page compendium showcasing the line’s 109 global cruise itineraries aboard its award-winning ocean ships, Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity. The sailings will visit 116 countries and 469 ports of call, giving savvy travellers a full two years to plan the luxury holiday of their dreams.
In the midst of the most significant brand expansion in luxury travel history, Crystal’s release of the Atlas coincides with the launch of the company’s new All Exclusive™ brand campaign, a comprehensive, 360-degree platform introducing the world’s premier luxury travel portfolio, which, in addition to Crystal Cruises now includes Crystal Yacht Cruises, Crystal River Cruises, Crystal Luxury Air, and Crystal Residences aboard the new Exclusive Class ships debuting in 2018.
“For guests seeking the memorable holiday experiences offered aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity, the new Atlas illustrates the special details of the award-winning Crystal Experience with bold new photography and striking imagery, as well as all the enticing details of the itineraries and life on board the world’s best ships,” says Edie Rodriguez, Crystal’s president and CEO. “All Exclusive embodies the uniquely rewarding experiences guests can enjoy when travelling with us anywhere in the world, from the inclusive Michelin-level cuisine, premium wine and spirits and spectacular entertainment, to the enriching adventures ashore.”
The Atlas unfolds with Crystal’s visual interpretation of All Exclusive as the commissioned work of award-winning photographer Erik Almås portrays the romance and wonder of the Crystal Experience with stunning and creative brilliance. Among the global adventures in store for discerning luxury travellers in the next two years are:
2017 & 2018 Destination Highlights
- 113 Worldwide Itineraries: to Asia, Australia & New Zealand; the Mediterranean and Northern Europe; the Indian Ocean, Africa & the U.A.E.; Caribbean, Panama Canal & Mexican Riviera; South America, Antarctica & the Amazon; Pacific Coast & Hawaiian Islands; New England & Canada; and Alaska and the Northwest Passage.
- 469 unique ports in 116 countries, including 57 maiden calls.
- Alaska seasons each year, with more convenient 7-day departures round-trip from Vancouver.
- First-ever voyages to Papua New Guinea.
- Crystal Symphony among very first cruise ships to visit Doha, Qatar.
- A second 32-day Northwest Passage transit in response to overwhelming demand in 2016.
- Serenity’s Southern Celebración World Cruise, a comprehensive 94-day odyssey through South America.
- A 99-day Grand Pacific Explorer exploring 46 ports in 14 countries, from the land Down Under to the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Inclusive 2- or 3-night pre- and post-cruise land programmes to Machu Picchu, Iguazu Falls, and Paris.
- Itineraries designed around key events such as Midsummer’s Eve in Stockholm, an overnight in Muscat on the Sultan’s Birthday, and the Military Tattoo in Edinburgh.
- First-ever holiday cruise in Africa travelling round-trip from Cape Town, 22 December, 2017 – 7 January, 2018.
- A history-making four World Cruises in a single year—14 dynamic voyages between Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity can be mixed and matched to create a customised global odyssey.
- Luxury African safaris on an itinerary also visiting Madagascar and Mauritius.
- Boutique itineraries exploring the North Cape, Amazon, Persian Gulf and Red Sea.
- Two extraordinary New Year’s Eve voyages, one a Hawaiian Holiday round-trip from Los Angeles, the other a Creole & Caribbean Celebration from New Orleans.