Last week, luxury cruise line Cunard announced the Upgrades on Us promotion. Now until February 28, 2017, new bookings on select voyages will receive Free Double Upgrades from Inside to Balcony, 50% Reduced Deposit, Free Drinks in Grill Suites and Past Guests will receive Free Gratuities. Guests can select itineraries on a wide range of voyages on all three Cunard Queens – Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth.
The Upgrades on Us offer includes:
- Free Double Upgrade from an Inside to a Balcony stateroom
- Free Upgrades within the Grill Suites
- All past guests receive Free Gratuities
- All guests in Grill Suites receive Free Drinks
- Reduced Deposit requirements of 50% on all categories
Destinations and itineraries range from:
- Transatlantic Crossings fares from $1,499
- New England & Canada fares from $1,549
- Caribbean fares from $2,499
- Northern Europe fares from $1,399
- Mediterranean fares from $1,299
- Iberia & Canary Islands fares from $1,399
To view the full-range of itineraries, offer details and full restrictions please click here.
In addition to Upgrades on Us, Cunard will extend the Early Booking Benefit for 2018 World and Exotic Voyages and is now offering an Onboard Credit opportunity of up to $700 per stateroom for new 7- to 24-night 2018 Exotic Voyage bookings made by February 28, 2017. Based on accommodation and duration of voyage booked, the 2018 World Voyage Early Booking Benefit includes:
- Free Gratuities
- Gala World Voyage Special Event
- Unique Commemorative Guests
- Welcome Aboard Reception
- Services of a World Voyage Concierge
- Reduced Deposit
- Onboard Credit of up to $3,000
- Alternative Dining Credit
- Ground Transfers
- Pre-cruise Hotel
- Laundry Service
- White Star Luggage Service
The Upgrades on Us offer features iconic Transatlantic Crossings on flagship Queen Mary 2, which underwent an extensive refit in June, costing in the region of $132 million. The newly-renovated Queen Mary 2 takes its art deco design inspiration from the original Queen Mary, which debuted into service over 80 years ago.
On Cunard voyages, guests always embrace the feeling of adventure, paired with diverse experiences and the elegance of British tradition. Guests also enjoy deluxe accommodations and the opportunity to unwind in the sublime comfort of sophisticated spaces, all designed for the most discerning traveler.
Princess & Queens Grill Suite guests enjoy deluxe suite accommodations and a dedicated Grills concierge to orchestrate tee times, spa appointments, customized excursions and even impromptu cocktail parties with other guests. Queens Grill guests also enjoy the attentive service of a personal butler. All Grills guests also enjoy the comfort of intimate, sophisticated spaces reserved exclusively for them and dining tables reserved in the exclusive Queens Grill or Princess Grill restaurants.