Curio – A Collection by Hilton Invites Consumers to Celebrate Individuality with a Bold New Website and Marketing Campaign
Hilton Worldwide’s growing global brand, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, today unveiled a bold new website design along with a vibrant new print and online marketing campaign designed to capture the individuality and authenticity of each hotel in the Curio collection.
For those visiting the new www.curio.com, an enhanced booking and browsing experience will help users easily discover intriguing facts about each location and destination.
The marketing campaign showcases the hotels themselves, and includes advertising and social media elements that invite consumers to be intrigued. From sprawling infinity pools to boutique luxury, bold black and white photography in the print and online ad series visually links one type of experience to one particular community and hotel, with a dash of adventure mixed in. The same theme also extends to a 30-second online ad spot introducing consumers to the brand. Throughout 2015, the brand will also capture bold photography on social media by encouraging fans to share their captivating travel experiences using #BeIntrigued.
“Since our launch in June 2014, the Curio brand has offered guests hand-picked hotels with a special character you can’t duplicate – properties that truly embody the fabric of their cities – backed by the reassurance that comes with the Hilton name,” said Dianna Vaughan, global head, Curio – A Collection by Hilton. “The new website and campaign highlight the brand’s unique collection of hotels and illustrate the journeys of discovery that let our guests be intrigued in each of the communities we serve.”
The diverse mix of Curio hotels currently in the collection includes:
- Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood: Ideally situated on Hollywood Beach between Fort Lauderdale, Fla. and Miami, this hotel features $1.5 million in commissioned original artwork and a striking infinity-edge pool with two waterfalls overflowing into a 240-foot lagoon pool.
- Providence Biltmore: Located in the heart of historic downtown Providence, R.I., guests feel transported back in time at this landmark hotel designed by the celebrated firm Warren and Wetmore, the architects behind New York City’s iconic Grand Central Station.
- SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino: Sitting near the heart of Las Vegas Boulevard and Fremont Street, this hotel provides a one-of-a-kind experience at the legendary site of the former Sahara Hotel & Casino where legends like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin once lounged and played.
- The Franklin Hotel Chapel Hill: Sitting in an urban oasis in the heart of Chapel Hill, N.C., guests are greeted by a personal host before they even arrive to ensure their stay is uniquely tailored to suit their own taste and individuality.
- The Highland Dallas: Originally opened in the 1960s as the “Hilton Inn”, this luxury boutique hotel invites guests to explore all of the unexpected surprises “The Big D” has to offer, including the nearby world-renown arts district.
- Boulders Resort & Spa: Drawing upon the beauty of the Sonoran Desert, this hotel features everything from private haciendas to fully-furnished three-bedroom luxury vacation homes and includes natural stone showers, unique Southwestern accents, wood-beamed ceilings and wood-burning fireplaces.
In addition to the current collection of six Curio hotels, the brand has planned dozens of new openings throughout 2015 and 2016 in some of the world’s most diverse destinations where our guests can truly be intrigued, including London, Houston, Istanbul and Jamaica.
To help celebrate the launch of the refreshed website, as well as the brand’s first marketing campaign, Curio – A Collection by Hilton is offering a special Hilton HHonors promotion in which HHonors members can earn an additional 1,500 bonus points per night for up to four nights at all Curio hotels for stays completed between April 17 and July 31. This promotion coincides with theDouble your HHonors promotion running through May 31.
To learn more about Curio – A Collection by Hilton and upcoming openings, visit news.curiocollection.com. Media can also download high-res images through this site.