Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok is pleased to announce a 5-course wine dinner series called “December French Wine Dinner” meticulously created by our experts and executive chef. The event will be hosted at Silver Waves Restaurant on the 36th floor of Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok on December 3rd, 2015 from 6.30 pm.
This special culinary adventure offers a superb taste of a 5 course dinner paired with a specific wine that will complement and enhance each course. A beautiful dinner begins with Pre-Dinner Canapés Minted Pea Pesto Crostini Fois Gras Éclair with Port Wine Glaze and Tomato Chilli Chutney, while magnificently balanced with Montaudon, Reserve Premiere, Brut Champagne, NV. Then get yourself ready to continue with many varieties of wine matching 5 extraordinary courses of dinner where you can enjoy more than just one serving of your favorite dish.
- Caramelised Onion & Goat Cheese Tart with Rocket Salad paired with Domaine Blondelet, Pouilly-Fume Blanc, AOC, 2012.
- Scallop Mousse with Braised Leek and Ebiko Sauce paired with Domaine Blondelet, Pouilly-Fume Blanc, AOC, 2012.
- Salmon Tartar with Chilled Consommé, and Poached Quail Egg paired with Château La Garelle, Saint Emilion Grand Cru, 2009.
- Trio of Duck Leg Confit, Breast and Seared Duck Liver paired with Les Hauts de Lynch Moussas, Haut-Medoc, 2010.
- Mango Tart Tatin with Vanilla Ice Cream paired with Château Lamothe Guignard, Sauternes, 2010.
December French Wine Dinner costs THB 1,500++ per person, with a special price for Chatrium Privilege Card Members of THB 1,300++ per person.
We would like to welcome everyone to be a part of this special five-course dinner with an international selection of wines and picturesque views right beside the Chao Phraya River. For more details and reservations, please call 02-307 8888 ext. 1914, 090-6787511 or email at [email protected]