The six-suite Palms Retreat Samui, located on a peaceful, lush estate in beautiful Choeng Mon, has created two special guest experiences that can be incorporated into either of its two existing detox programmes.
“Detox and Do Good” includes visits to local communities where guests can contribute both physical and financial support to assist under-privileged children, volunteer for the local wildlife community and experience other altruistic activities.
“Detox and Doodle” is for guests with artistic aspirations! We have partnered with one of Koh Samui’s most prominent artists, Nartana, to offer creative 2 or 3 hour art sessions.,
DETOX & DO GOOD
There is nothing like the act of giving to those in need to bring a warm glow to most peoples’ lives and make them appreciate their blessings. “Giving back” is taken seriously by the team at The Palms Retreat, with wellness Manager, Ron, being involved in many good causes around the island. Ron loves to share his generous nature with our guests. Especially close to his heart is assisting with the Special Needs School in Samui. Guests can offer their time, talents and skills to add value and interest to the lives of local children at the school.
DETOX & DOODLE
In the words of famous artist, Pablo Picasso: “Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” Indeed, many people have enjoyed the benefits of using art to deal with stress, trauma and unhappiness – or to just find greater peace and meaning in their lives.
Guests choosing the Retreat’s Detox & Doodle programme can learn from renowned artist, Nartana, who hosts painting classes at his leafy hideaway in the hills above Lamai. Nartana has painted and lived all over the world before settling in Samui a few years ago.
These two special experiences complement either of the Retreat’s two detox programmes – DETOX or REJUVENATE – both of which are based upon Amrita™ all natural that cleanse and protect the body, whilst giving plenty of nourishment. The result is a deep cleansing effect on a cellular level with a gentler, more relaxed experience than traditional detoxing (e.g. fruit only diet, colonics and liver flushes which can create a “healing crisis” with the body after 3 or 4 days). Full details are on website: www.thepalms-retreat.com
All-inclusive rates start at THB 6,000 (USD172) per night and include ONE NIGHT FREE OF CHARGE
Prices for the Detox & Doodle package are available on request.
Regular activities included in both programmes:
- “Kickstart Your Day” – a complete body & mind revitalizing routine that gently stretches the body, providing a real “kick start” to the day!
- Meditation & Yoga – 30 minute meditation session followed by yoga to relax and unwind. The sessions are taught by highly qualified instructors (alternate with Aqua Aerobics sessions)
- Daily 60 minute massage and an exfoliating body scrub
- A 60 minute group session with AMRITA™ Chief Naturopath, Dr. Graham Rowe, creator of AMRITA’s ™ natural herbal shakes.
Also included in the package price:
- Accommodation in one of just SIX spacious, air conditioned bedrooms, with private en-suite bathrooms, safety box, Bluetooth speakers, international adaptor and hair dryer
- Amrita all-natural nutritional shakes x 4 per day
- Freshly squeezed fruit juices and coconut water, herbal teas and drinking water
- Free personal laundry
- Free wi-fi
- Round trip Airport transfers
- Free use of tennis court & equipment
- Use of large pool, shared between maximum three guest rooms.
- 24 hour security in a gated community
- Library of books and films