Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris has launched a new daily delegate package, where attendees will discover the benefits of healthy nourishment.
Created by Executive Chef Laurent André, the breaks and lunch provided are composed of seasonal ingredients that offer a nutritional and energetic balance.
The Detox Meeting Package includes:
– A welcome cafe (offering pure and fresh juice containing herbs, lemon and green apple, as well as a variety of breads and cereals, and more)
– A morning coffee break (with fresh fruits, dried fruits, an ABC detox shooter made of apple, beet and carrot, and more)
– Lunch (“End of Summer Gazpacho,” quinoa and seasonal vegetables, steam cooking preparations)
– An Afternoon coffee break and exploration of the Chef ’s garden (items served to include an iced peppermint tea, a tonic drink made of cucumber, celery, kale and green apple, and more)
– Rental of a private room with a plasma-screen
– As an option: a one-hour session of Yoga or Pilates at the end of the day (8 people maximum per session)
Available from 190€ (including VAT) (AUD299)* per person or 225€ (including VAT) (AUD354)* with the recreational activity.
For further information phone : +33 (0)1 42 99 88 48 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
* based on exchange rate at time of print, subject to change