Tick off five of the world’s most sought-after adventure experiences in one itinerary with Chimu Adventures’ new Big 5 Explorer journey, released today.
For the first time South America’s big bucket list sights are now on sale together from $11,999 per person, twin share.
As part of the new 27-day itinerary you will travel to Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador, Patagonia, the Andes Mountain Range, the Amazon jungle and cruise the Galapagos Islands.
Book-ended by stays in two of the continent’s most exciting capital cities – Buenos Aires in Argentina and Quito in Ecuador – you’ll see:
- Machu Picchu – Discover Peru’s mysterious, ancient Incan citadel in the Andes.
- the Galapagos Islands – See wildlife found nowhere else on the planet as you cruise to four different islands to swim, snorkel and explore this biologically diverse natural zoo.
- Rio de Janeiro– Walk its famous beaches, climb to world famous mountain-top statue Christ the Redeemer and revel in its vibrant restaurant and nightlife scene.
- Iguassu Falls – Get up close to the world’s largest waterfalls from both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides of the Iguassu River.
- Amazon – Stay in an eco-friendly lodge located in a 200ha private riverside reserve and discover the wildlife of the rainforest.
“South America is filled with an array of bucket list locations and once you get a taste of this enigmatic continent it’s a hard thirst to quench until you’ve had all five big experiences,” said Chimu co-founder Chad Carey.
Includes accommodation, internal flights, breakfast and tours. Full itinerary: http://www.chimuadventures.com/tour/big-five-explorer