DriveAway Holidays is proud to announce the launch of its new website, and invites agents to start exploring.
The website has been designed to provide the ultimate user-friendly experience with enhanced navigation and functionality throughout, allowing customers to access detailed product information, use a new booking engine, and options to share information across all major social networking sites.
With user experience in mind DriveAway has made a number of improvements to our Travel Agents’ section:
– You will now find the Travel Agents section in the main menu bar under “Agent Menu”
– You can now search by typing the city or airport code
– We have improved our car filtering and inclusions options
– Comparing options is easier – no more long lists of vehicles
– Packages and inclusions are now highlighted, making it easier to upsell
– The Modify/Hide Search is now located at the top of the page
– Terms & Conditions and Local Fees are at your fingertips throughout the booking
– Minimum & Maximum Age are now listed on the last step (side menu and when you are
within the Age field)
– We have also added printable and brand-able Product Flyers for your convenience In addition, visitors will be able to view the latest deals and popular destinations, and access important resources including ordering brochures, hints and tips plus download our fourteen (14) FREE online driving guides.
Nathan Baber said “We now are able to offer our supporting travel agents ample options to really drill down their search and find the perfect car to suit their client’s needs. You’ll now see easy to use, but clearly displayed, live instant purchase rates, our regular competitive rates, early bird rates, bonus inclusion rates including free tank of fuel, GPS, free additional drivers and much more! Give it a go and I guarantee you will be happy with the results.”
To book, simply contact DriveAway Holidays on 1300 363 500 or visit www.driveaway.com.au