It’s no secret that Baja California is one of the hottest motorcycling destinations in the world, and no surprise either. The pristine beaches, beautiful countryside, authentic Mexican food, fishing villages, friendly locals, whale-watching, wine country, and immaculate riding roads all add up to what could be anyone’s idea of paradise. In response to the overwhelming demand for this experience, EagleRider has created several new options for exploring Baja to allow all to enjoy this wonder of the world the way they prefer to and regardless of their schedule or experience.
These new options include everything from 16 day Baja guided tours for those who can’t get enough to 4 day tours for those who just want a taste, as well as tours that take the traveler off-roading, tours that feature specific areas like Valle de Guadalupe in the heart ofBaja wine country and famous beach town Ensenada, and self-drive tours for those who want to go at their own pace through the countryside.
VP of Brand Experience Shawn Fechter remarks, “As EagleRider continues to grow and evolve, we find ourselves past the stage of opening general tours just to make locations available and now at a point where we can give a degree of customization to the traveler never before witnessed in motorcycle tourism. We believe this to be the future of the industry and it is fitting that we should start with Baja—one of our most popular tours and among the very first that EagleRider began to offer—but we have no intention of stopping here.”
Check out all of our Baja California tour options below to see which one is right for you!
- 16 Day Baja Guided Tour http://www.eaglerider.com/motorcycle-tours/guided-motorcycle-tour/baja-california-motorcycle-tour
- Our longest running Baja itinerary that spends over two weeks immersing riders in the Mexican culture, amazing beaches, authentic ranch towns, and the warmth of the Mexican people.
- 8 Day Baja Southbound (LA-Cabo) Guided Tour http://www.eaglerider.com/motorcycle-tours/guided-motorcycle-tour/baja-california-south-bound-tour
- A fascinating one-way journey from Los Angeles – Cabo San Lucas that visits incredible beaches, small fishing villages, and some of the top destinations in Mexico. Allows riders to finish the tour in Cabo San Lucas, hang for a few days of sun and fun, then jump on a plane home.
- 9 Day Baja Northbound (Cabo-LA) Guided Tour http://www.eaglerider.com/motorcycle-tours/guided-motorcycle-tour/baja-california-north-bound-tour
- A great journey for those looking to kick off their trip with a few relaxing days on the beach in Cabo before riding the entire length of the famed Baja Peninsula via the northern route to Los Angeles. This is the preferred one-way ride for those looking to spend a little less time on the road and more time on the beach and exploring small Mexican towns and villages.
- 3 night / 4 day Discover Baja Guided Tour (New) http://www.eaglerider.com/motorcycle-tours/guided-motorcycle-tour/baja-wine-country
- A brand new adventure designed to let riders get a taste of riding in Baja. Starting in San Diego, this tour visits Valle de Guadalupe and Baja’s wine country, as well as one of its most famous beach towns, Ensenada. Perfect for those who want to enjoy some winter sun and fun, but that don’t have the time to take a longer ride.
- 6 night / 7 day Baja Beach Run (New) http://www.eaglerider.com/motorcycle-tours/guided-motorcycle-tour/baja-norte
- This San Diego – San Diego round trip tour visits the top riding and tourist destinations in Northern Baja, with the highlight being two days on the pristine beaches of San Felipe, Baja Wine Country, and a visit to the oldest bar in Baja when we overnight in Ensenada.
- 3 night / 4 day Baja Dual Sport Explorer (New) http://www.eaglerider.com/motorcycle-tours/guided-motorcycle-tour/4-day-baja-off-road-explorer
- Baja is most famous for the long-running “Baja 1000″ off-road race. For those looking to add some off-road riding to their Baja Tour Experience, we have created the perfect tour series. Our Dual Sport Explorer starts and finishes in San Diego. This tour splits time between on-road and off-road riding; allowing us to explore some hidden paths that our friends on street bikes cannot. The bikes for this trip are BMW GS and Triumph Tiger. Riders DO NOT need to have extensive off-road experience to enjoy this tour series. Our off-road riding is limited to graded ranch roads that even a novice road rider or beginner off-road rider can fully enjoy.
- 7 night / 8 day Baja Dual Sport Adventure (New) http://www.eaglerider.com/motorcycle-tours/guided-motorcycle-tour/7-day-baja-off-road-adventure-tour
- The longer of our Dual Sport Adventure series, this tour spends one week exploring the best paved and dirt roads that Bajahas to offer. Along the way, we visit fishing villages and secluded beaches only accessible by off-road bikes, as well as some of the top destinations in Baja. You have not seen the real Baja until ridden a dirt road that suddenly opens up to an endless view of turquoise water. The bikes for this trip are BMW GS and Triumph Tiger. Riders DO NOT need to have extensive off-road experience to enjoy this tour series. Our off-road riding is limited to graded ranch roads that even a novice road rider or beginner off-road rider can fully enjoy.
- 2 night / 3 day Baja Explorer Self-Drive Tour (New) http://www.eaglerider.com/motorcycle-tours/self-drive-motorcycle-tour/baja-explorer
- Our Baja Self-Drive Tours are designed for those who want to explore Baja on their own schedule and at their own pace. The Baja Explorer Self-Drive Tour is a great way to get a taste of Baja over a long weekend or as an add-on to another vacation. You can start and finish any day of the week, and our team at EagleRider can work with you to customize the tour any way you like to create the Baja riding experience you have been dreaming of.
- 6 night / 7 day Baja – San Felipe Self-Drive Tour (New) http://www.eaglerider.com/motorcycle-tours/self-drive-motorcycle-tour/baja-san-felipe
- Our Baja Self-Drive Tours are designed for those who want to explore Baja on their own schedule and at their own pace. This 6 night / 7 day Self-Drive Tour gives you time to fully immerse yourself in the amazing roads and inviting culture that makeMexico so special. If you like endless beaches, great roads, authentic food, and ice cold drinks then this is definitely the tour for you! You can start and finish any day of the week, and our team at EagleRider can work with you to customize the tour any way you like to create the Baja riding experience you have been dreaming of.