In less than a fortnight the Earlybird special pricing on three of three of New Zealand’s most loved ski fields will finish. Coronet Peak and the Remarkables, Queenstown’s two ski fields, and New Zealand’s best ski field Mt Hutt in Canterbury near Christchurch all have season and multi-day pass deals for the 2017 season. Snow lovers will save hundreds of dollars when purchasing the passes before March 30.
Book now at 3PeakPass.co.nz
Folks can get six days skiing or boarding at NZ$67.50 a day, which is less than the price of three full price days. Save hundreds more on the 3 Peak Pass with access to all three mountains for the entire season for only NZ$$599, with no close outs for holidays which is a rarity nowadays. It also includes night skiing at Coronet Peak, a hugely popularFriday and Saturday night activity in Queenstown. With new night flights you can start the day at work and finish it skiing in New Zealand.
Even though these prices are the same as last season, the offering has improved. Here are just 5 highlights for the new season.
- Even more terrain! The Remarkables, 35 minutes from downtown Queenstown, has added 115 additional hectares of accessible skiable terrain.
- Coronet Peak and Mt Hutt have upped the snow-making capability ensuring a more reliable covering for longer.
- The first double transparent conveyor tunnel in New Zealand arrives at The Remarkables’ before the season, making life that bit easier for learners.
- Extensive renewal of rental equipment across all mountains
- Awesome freestyle features at Mt Hutt and The Remarkables, and now new features under the M1 at Coronet Peak
Aside from these highlights, here are 3 key features from each mountain:
- Kids under 10 can ski free with a paying adult at Mt Hutt, New Zealand’s best ski resort 2015 and 2016 as voted in the World Ski Awards
- Night skiing at Coronet Peak, the original night skiing destination in New Zealand, running Friday andSaturday night from 4-9pm July to September. Coronet Peak is 35 minutes from Queenstown Airport.
- Extensive freestyle features across three dedicated terrain parks at The Remarkables
First timers also win. The four-day ‘Intro to Snow ‘ program, hugely popular with Aussies, is priced the same as last year at NZ$499. If you book before March 30 you can upgrade to the 3 Peak Pass for only NZ$100 and put your new skills to good use. It has some great flexible features too. The days don’t need to be used consecutively (but do need to be used within the season), and if you are in Queenstown you can learn at either The Remarkables or Coronet Peak. It also includes ski or snowboard hire and there are two lessons per day.
The 2017 season runs from mid-June to early October, depending on the ski field. For more information or to book go to 3PeakPass.