Breast Cancer Awareness month begins in style at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay, turning Bahrain’s private island into a pink shade for the month of October.
The Hotel has joined forces with local breast cancer organisation Think Pink Bahrain to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research. Guests are welcome to support the fundraising effort when choosing different experiences in the restaurants, The Spa, and upon check-out where a percentage of proceeds benefits the local nonprofit.
“We are compassionate members of our Bahraini community and we are striving to give back as often as possible. For more than 30 years, Four Seasons has been deeply committed to the cause of advancing cancer research, and now it is our honour to support the same in Bahrain for a full month,” says Greg Pirkle, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay.
Pink Events Wrapped in Legendary Four Seasons Finesse
Shop to raise funds – welcome to Four Seasons Pink Boutique
In October, the Hotel opens its very first Pink Boutique in its Lobby Alcove offering delicacies such as pink macaroons, candies and pink chocolate cookies prepared in the Four Seasons kitchen, along with Think Pink Bahrain’s cancer foundation products.
- Four Seasons Pink Boutique welcomes guests throughout October 2016, every day from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Pink Brunch at Bahrain Bay Kitchen
Executive Chef Stefano Andreoli invites guests to join the Hotel’s buffet restaurant for a breast cancer benefit featuring a Pink Brunch every Friday during October. The popular weekend event will feature pink signature dishes displayed in five live cooking stations on top of the regular brunch offerings.
- Pink Brunch at Bahrain Bay Kitchen, served every Friday from 12:30 until 3:30 pm, is priced at BHD 27, including soft beverages, or BHD 37 with an extended beverage package
- For reservations: 00973 1711 5500
An Afternoon Tea tastes better with extra pink macaroons
In celebration of the Breast Cancer Awareness month, Executive Pastry Chef Imad Boukly impresses with the lavish Pink Afternoon Tea every day, between 3:00 and 6:00 pm.
- Pink Afternoon Tea is priced at BHD 15, for guests of 2, or BHD 18 to be shared between a group of 4
- For reservations: 00973 1711 5500
Chefs united this October
For those seeking a bite of something extraordinary, on October 14, 2016, CUT by Wolfgang Puck’s menu features a seven-course gourmet dinner prepared by outstanding culinary talents from Wolfgang Puck’s team,Four Seasons and Bahrain’s top restaurant kitchens.
Chefs united in CUT by Wolfgang Puck for a good cause:
- Ben Small, Executive Chef at CUT
- Brian Becher, Executive Chef at re / Asian Cuisine by Wolfgang Puck
- Pierre Chambon, Executive Pastry Chef at Wolfgang Puck restaurants, Bahrain
- Stefano Andreoli, Executive Chef at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay
- Imad Boukli, Executive Pastry Chef at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay
- Susy Massetti, Executive Chef at Masso
- Louis Kenji, Executive Chef at Maki
- Joan Gomez, Executive Chef at La Vinoteca Barcelona
Chefs’ Gourmet Dinner at CUT, served on October 14 from 7:00 until 11:00 pm, is priced at BHD 75. For reservations: 00973 1711 5044.
Many of the Hotel’s dining outlets will shake up their regular mocktail menus, adding a bit of pink in taste and colour to raise awareness of breast cancer.
Life is pink with Wolfgang Puck
Celebrity chef and world renowned restaurateur Wolfgang Puck’s popular lounges Blue Moon Lounge on the Hotel’s 50th floor and CUT Bar & Lounge prepare with a special pink mix Forbidden Kiss, which will be available for guests looking for tasty drinks combined with scenic views of the city skyline throughout the month of October.
Raise a glass to something noble
The Hotel’s lobby lounge Bay View Lounge and its poolside restaurant Vento will prepare a Four Seasons Pink Mocktail, available for purchase for those who are willing to contribute to raising funds for cancer research.
Breast cancer is one of the most common types of cancer among the female population, and thus, during the Breast Cancer Awareness month, the Hotel’s Spa members as well as its employees will be offered Pink Talks: Frankly Speaking about Cancer – a series of carefully crafted talking sessions hosted by Julie Sprakel, founder and spokesperson of Think Pink Bahrain.
“Breast cancer is not race, religion or class orientated. It is only with research, education, early intervention and public awareness that we can fight this disease,” says Sprakel. “Education is the first step to prevention. When we educate our mothers, daughters, sisters and nieces, we can help them make informed decisions, which may ultimately save their lives.”
Stay longer this October
For the month of October, the hotel is offering the Stay Longer – Third Night Free package to raise awareness and funds for cancer research.
- Complimentary third night with two consecutive paid nights
- Complimentary premium high-speed internet access
- 10 percent off food at Hotel restaurants (savings do not apply to brunch)
- 10 percent off spa treatments
- Luxurious accommodations
The offer applies every day of the week, and requires a three-night minimum and six-night maximum stay. The free night must be used in conjunction with the initial stay. Upon check-out, guests are welcome to contribute with a percentage for the benefit of the local nonprofit.
- Stay Longer – Third Night Free package reservations can be made by contacting the Reservations team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (00973) 17115000.
Rejuvenate for research at The Spa
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay is offering the Air Essence (Anahata) ritual in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness month. This tender combination of foot wash, scrub and massage uses rose oil and warmed rose quartz to gently reconnect the body and mind to inner peace and stillness. Equilibrium is restored, leaving guests feeling rejuvenated. A pink amenity gift will be given at the end of the treatment.
- For reservations: 00973 1711 5000.
Eat, drink and think pink this October for a good cause at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay.