October to December is Bangkok’s high season in many ways. The great weather and festive atmosphere make for events and parties galore. And that means everyone wants to look and feel their best. Throughout the period AWAY’s Escape & Recharge spa offers ensure guests leave invigorated and ready for action
All treatments have been designed to provide thorough revitalization and beautification:
- GOLDEN RETREAT: THB 3,999++ PER PERSON / 120 MINUTES
Back by popular demand! Shine like never before with 24K gold treatments that will leave your skin glowing! Two hours of bliss comprising 30-minute Gold Body Scrub, 60-minute Golden Body Oil application and 30-minute Mini Facial with 24K Gold Facial Mask.
- TAKE IT EASY: THB 2,999++ PER PERSON / 90 MINUTES
Detoxify your body from the weighed exhaustion from work with 90 minutes of pure relaxation.
- Abhyanga Massage: an Ayurvedic therapy for healing and detoxifying. Warm aromatic oils are applied along the body’s energy channels to restore flow of vital energy.
- Foot Reflexology Massage: involves targeted application of pressure to the feet as well as hands to effect physical change in other areas of the body.
- THE JETSETTERS: THB 2,599++PER PERSON / 75 MINUTES
Had a long flight? Get rid of your jet lag troubles and undergo a 75-minute massage designed to stimulate and tone your body triggered by soothing long strokes.
- AWAY FESTIVE GIFT VOUCHERS
December only! Purchase any Away spa treatment or service above THB 5,000 and get a spa voucher
good for a free 45-minute Recharge massage valued at THB 1,800++.
Golden Retreat, Take it Easy and The Jetsetters treatments are available at AWAY Spa from 1 October to 31 December 2015. AWAY Festive Gift Voucher available 1 to 31 December 2015 only.
Downtown professionals, neighborhood residents and hotel guest will find in AWAY® Spa the perfect escape. Along with the above special promotions, the spa offers a comprehensive menu of therapies as well as outstanding facilities including steam room, sauna, jacuzzi, hammam and salon.
For more information and reservation, call 02-344 4000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.