137 Pillars House Chiang Mai offers a perfect escape in the fresh mountain air from the dense haze Singapore is currently experiencing.
Easily accessible with direct flights from Singapore, the specially designed 3 night package includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation in a luxurious Rajah Brooke Suite
- Round trip limousine transfers from Chiang Mai International Airport
- Complimentary welcome drink and fruit basket in suite on arrival
- A signature Classic Afternoon Tea Experience during your stay
- A half day sightseeing tour to Chiang Mai Town and Doi Suthep Temple
- 15% discount on heavenly spa treatments
- Complimentary LAN and Wi-Fi Internet access in your suite
The package is priced at Thai Baht 29,300 or SGD 1,143 (approx.; currency may fluctuate slightly) and is subject to 17.7% combined service charge and government tax and is valid to 31 October 2015. Additional nights for those wanting to stay longer are available at best available rate and include suite accommodation and complimentary breakfast.
The award-winning 137 Pillars House Chiang Mai is part of SilverNeedle Hospitality’s SilverNeedle Collection. This luxurious 30 suite boutique Hotel encompasses a colonial teak homestead built in the early 1800’s. It is located in a leafy residential enclave a few minutes walk from the historical Wat Gate Temple, Ping River and boutique shopping area of Chiang Mai.