In the Douro, at Six Senses Douro Valley the winter is full of charms: a wine glass by the fire; a relaxing Six Senses signature spa treatment after a walk in the forest, or a guided wine tasting to discover the secrets of Douro wines and ports.
The three-night Six Senses Winter Escape includes a pampering visit to Six Senses Spa Douro Valley, where both guests will enjoy a 60-minute Six Senses Signature Massage. On the first evening, Wine Manager, Hélio Lima, will lead a journey to showcase all the secrets of the Douro wines featuring over 110 indigenous grape varieties. Our Chef Paulo Matos has selected local, regional Portuguese cheeses, smoked meats, and four different wines so that you can taste through all types of wines the Douro region has to offer.
Some fun and quirky activities are also available at Six Senses Douro Valley. In the safety of our tree-climbing specialists, channel your inner child among the soaring stalks of the enchanted forest and take a moment to enjoy the sublime views from the treetops too!
This package includes:
- Three-night stay in a Quinta Deluxe room for two people
- Welcome amenities – a Port wine decanter and fresh fruits from the valley
- Daily breakfast
- 60-minute spa treatment for two people
- Wine tasting for two people
- Unlimited WiFi
- Upgrade subject to availability at time of check-in
- Early check in from 12:00 noon and late check-out until 6:00 pm subject to availability any day of the week
- Cooking lesson with our chef (price not included in this offer) EUR 120 per person for a minimum of two and a maximum of six people.
- Tree climbing (price not included in this offer) EUR 50 per person for a minimum of two and a maximum of four people.
This offer includes a minimum stay of three nights in a Quinta Deluxe room for two people and starts at EUR 1045 from 1 November to 23 December 2015 and is priced at EUR 1075 from 4 January to 31 March 2016.