The sale offers great value Economy, Business and First Class fares for bookings between now and 31 October.
Return Economy Class deals include:
- Brisbane to Amsterdam from $1619, Dublin from $1567, London from $1791, Paris from $1630, Rome from $1604 and Nairobi from $2012
- Melbourne to Abu Dhabi from $1881, Istanbul from $1548, London $1773, Rome from $1559 and Zurich from $1580
- Perth to Dublin from $1472, Edinburgh from $1635, Los Angeles from $1311, Madrid from $1494, New York from $1311 and Rome from $1510
- Sydney to Cairo from $1908, Dublin from 1561, London from $1787, Manchester from $1721, Paris from $1626 and Rome from $1600
Economy Class fares include all meals and beverages; 750-plus hours of inflight entertainment; comfort pack including a blanket and pillow; and 23kg checked luggage.
Return Business Class fares include:
- Brisbane to Athens from $7591, Dublin from $7347, London from $7725, Madrid from $7370 and Paris from $7473
- Melbourne to Abu Dhabi from $7481, London from $7407, Manchester from $7641 and Rome from $7366
- Perth to Dublin from $6272, Edinburgh from $6590, Los Angeles from $8281, New York from $8281
- Sydney to London from $7722, Madrid from $7396, Paris from $7469, and Rome from $7380
Business Class guests are offered fully flat beds, all with direct aisle access, premium lounge access, flexible ‘any time’ dining with expert wine pairings by onboard Food and Beverage Managers, and limousine transfers at selected destinations.
Return fares in Etihad Airways’ luxurious First Class suites include:
- Brisbane to Abu Dhabi from $11249, London from $11025, Munich from $10732 and Paris from $10773
- Melbourne to Düsseldorf from $10709, Geneva from $10642, London from $10707 and Paris from 10,755
- Sydney to Frankfurt $10752, London from $11022, Munich from $10728 and Paris $10769
First Class guests enjoy luxurious private suites; cuisine prepared in flight by classically trained onboard chefs; a full turndown service with comfortable sleepwear; premium lounge access and limousine transfers.
Partner airline Virgin Australia offers convenient connections to Etihad Airways’ four gateway cities – Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth – from more than 40 towns and cities across Australia.
Early Bird fares are valid for sale from now until 31 October 2015 for low season travel on selected dates between 22 January and 26 September 2016. Surcharges apply for peak season Economy Class travel. Fares include taxes which are correct as of 26 August 2015. Terms and conditions apply.
The airline has a wide selection of Early Bird fares for other popular destinations. For full details and to book, contact a travel agent or visitwww.etihad.com/au