Australians looking for a unique getaway at an attractive price have the perfect opportunity to explore the dynamic city of Dubai, with Emirates releasing highly competitive fares to Dubai for a limited time only. Plus, passengers who take advantage of these attractive fares can also receive a complimentary night’s accommodation in Dubai and transfers to and from the airport.
From 5-23 August 2016, those on the East Coast will be able to book return Economy Class airfares from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane to Dubai starting from $1,099*, while travellers from Perth will see return Economy Class fares to Dubai starting from $999*.
Emirates’ Economy Class passengers on selected flights will receive coach transfers and accommodation for one night in a Standard Room, including breakfast for two, at The Rove Downtown, just a short walk to the iconic Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall^. Business and First Class passengers on selected flights will receive a complimentary night at the world’s tallest hotel, the JW Marriott Marquis, with Business travellers enjoying the Deluxe room and First Class travellers experiencing the Executive Room, both will include breakfast for two as well as Emirates’ complimentary chauffeur transfer between their hotel and Dubai airport^.
The city of Dubai is a melting pot of culture, food and diverse experiences for Australian travellers. Plan your trip and include Dubai’s famous Friday brunches, which take place each Friday in many hotels across the city and typically involve music and an amazing array of food and drinks. There are also more traditional experiences including desert safaris, dhow cruises, and open air jewellery and spice markets. For those who want to plan ahead, Emirates’ view from above video gives travellers a stunning bird’s eye view of the vast array of activities on offer in Dubai, and can be viewed here.
Flying on-board one of the world’s most advanced fleet of aircraft, including Emirates’ flagship A380, passengers can enjoy access to over 2,500 channels of films, TV shows, music and games through ice, Emirates’ award-winning inflight entertainment system, as well as onboard connectivity with Wi-Fi, gourmet cuisine and a generous luggage allowance.
Emirates operates 77 flights per week from Australia to Dubai with onwards connections to 39 European destinations.Terms and conditions apply.
*Terms and conditions on airfare offer:
- Offer ends 23 August 2016 unless sold out prior.
- Low season travel periods for Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney: 4 -14 September, 25 September –22 November 2016 and 16 January – 28 March 2017.
- Low season travel periods for Adelaide and Perth: 4 September – 22 November and 16 January – 28 March 2017.
- Advertised airfares are for return travel from on Sunday through to Thursday.
- Day of week surcharges apply.
- Prices are correct at 26 July 2016 and small variations in prices may occur as a result of differences in airport taxes and charges.
- Offer subject to availability and flight restrictions apply.
- Cancellation and change fees apply.
Terms and conditions on hotel offer:
- Offer valid for all new bookings made on or after 21 June until 31 August 2016 unless sold out prior.
- Valid for hotel stays between 21 June – 30 November 2016.
- Offer valid for following Emirates flights only: EK415 from Sydney, EK433 from Brisbane, EK409 from Melbourne, EK441 from Adelaide and EK425 from Perth.
- The maximum number per room is two adults plus one child.
- Additional room nights are at an extra cost.
- Offer excludes group bookings and bookings must be booked 72 hours prior to departure.
- The Tourism Dirham charge of AED 10 applies to Economy Class bookings per room, per night.
For flight information and bookings contact Emirates on 1300 303 777, visit your local travel agent or go towww.emirates.com/au.