Evergreen Tours Launches Full 2017 European River Cruising Brochure Featuring an Exclusive Cruise and New City Escape Options
Evergreen Tours has launched its full 2017 European River Cruise Brochure with a worldwide exclusive. The unique 15 Day Three Rivers Discovery Cruise features linked seven-night cruises in France and Portugal on new, custom-built ‘Star Ships’.
“Evergreen has simplified its program and features new river cruises in Portugal and France which are easily combined,” said Angus Crichton, General Manager of Evergreen Tours. “On our exclusive 15 Day Three Rivers Discovery itinerary, guests will enjoy two consecutive seven-night deluxe river cruises sailing the Douro in Portugal, and the Rhône and Saône Rivers in France from just $7,985pp twin share including flights”.
Evergreen’s Emerald Liberté will cruise on the Rhône and Saône Rivers with 138 guests in 70 suites and staterooms while Emerald Radiance will sail on the Douro River with 112 guests in 56 suites and staterooms. Both ships have key features of the original award-winning Emerald ‘Star Ship’ design like the onboard pool and innovative drop-down window balconies.
As with all Evergreen’s worldwide cruising and touring programs, the popular “You’re Invited” cultural experiences are complimentary. New for 2017: an exclusive epicurean dinner in a traditional winery in Portugal while in France, a Provençal dinner on board will be hosted by a renowned local chef.
New 2017 Cruise Highlights
- New & exclusive – Evergreen’s 15 Day Three Rivers Discovery Cruise in Portugal and France features two seven-night deluxe ‘Star Ship’ cruises on Portugal’s Douro and France’s Rhône and Saône Rivers including transfers. Explore 12 cities towns and villages including Salamanca, Porto, Lyon and Avignon and visit the Coa Valley prehistoric museum, Porto’s famous wine caves, the Hospices de Beaune, the Papal Palace in Avignon, and much more. 39 meals included. From $7,985pp twin share including flights*.
- New – 15 day Amsterdam to Nice with Rhine, Rhône & Saône River Cruise – Start in Amsterdam then cruise the Rhine to Basel on the first of two seven-night cruises. Discover Cologne Cathedral, the Koblenz Fortress, experience the Rhine Gorge and more before embarking on the seven-night Rhône & Saône Rivers cruise. Explore Lyon, Avignon as well as the roman ruins in Arles. Explore 14 cities towns and villages plus 40 meals included. From $7,705pp twin share including flights*.
- New – 21 Day Amsterdam to Prague & Splendours of Europe River Cruise – This cruise features three day stays in Amsterdam and Prague. Tour 17 different cities, towns and villages with 49 meals included. From $9,445pp twin share including flights.
- New -21 Day Edinburgh to London Encounter & Splendours of Europe River Cruise focuses on the interwoven histories of Scotland and England with three day stays in Edinburgh and London. Visit the Royal Yacht Britannia and Edinburgh Castle, and enjoy a London city tour including Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and more before embarking on a 15 day deluxe river cruise. Tour 17 different cities, towns and villages, plus 49 meals included. From $10,245pp twin share* including flights.
- New – 22 Day Spanish Conquest & Douro River Cruise Tour starts in Barcelona exploring the city including Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia, then the Prado Museum and the Royal Palace in Madrid, and the windmills made famous by Don Quixote. Discover Islamic Art in Cordoba, Granada’s Alhambra Palace and more before an eight day deluxe Douro Cruise. 39 meals included. From $10,195pp twin share* with a 2 for 1 flight offer. The Spanish Conquest Tour can also be combined with the 8 Day Sensations of Southern France Cruise.
- New – 15 Day Tastes of Tuscany Tour & Rhine River Cruise – Explore Florence to Milan and discover Michelangelo’s statue of David, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Sienna, the Basilica of St Francis in Assisi, enjoy a dinner at a traditional farmhouse and more then embark on an 8 day Rhine cruise from Basel to Amsterdam. 15 different cities, towns and villages plus 33 meals included. From $7,515pp twin share* with 2 for 1 flight offer.
- New – Three day City Escapes to Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Lisbon and now compliment the existing London, Paris and Prague program and can be added to an Evergreen river cruise.
2017 Europe River Cruising offers include: Fly Free*; full Business Class from $3,995pp*; No Single Supplement* for solo travellers; and Early Payment Discounts with savings up to $800 per couple*.
All Evergreen cruises and tours include intra-tour flights, transfers, tipping, gratuities, and porterage. All meals and complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks are available with lunch and dinner while cruising.