Evergreen Tours has released its 2017 Africa Touring & Cruising brochure while holding pricing at 2016 levels. The brochure also features a new tour, the 16 Day South Africa Explorer (EZGS), which offers a superb, authentic African experience from only $5,345pp* twin share.
“Due to another successful programme in Africa and excellent supplier relationships Evergreen has maintained 2017 brochure prices at this year’s levels. Popular tours include the 20 Day South Africa and Victoria Falls tour with the Chobe Princess cruise, and the 29 Day Ultimate Africa tour to South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Kenya. We’ve also introduced a 16 Day South Africa Explorer starting at just $5,345pp making the destination even more accessible to a greater number of guests”, said Angus Crichton, Evergreen Tours General Manager.
2017 Africa brochure highlights
- New: The 16 Day South Africa Explorer (EZGS) from Cape Town to Johannesburg is packed with wildlife, magnificent national parks, breathtaking landscapes and culture.
o Three nights in Cape Town and Kruger National Park; two nights at both Kuzuko Lodge in Addo Elephant Park and in the Drakensburg Ranges, one night in Durban and Johannesburg and much more
o Experience a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain and four game drives including Addo and Kruger National Parks. Explore the Cape Peninsula with amazing views of the Cape of Good Hope, and discover the stunning Garden Route, the views of the Drakensburg Ranges at Cathedral Peak, plus the spectacular Panorama Route and Blyde River Canyon. Enjoy two special ‘boma’ dinners and dine under the stars
o “You’re Invited” to the Elephant Whispers sanctuary to interact with the elephants and meet their handlers
o Premium lodges & hotels, 26 meals, local guides, complimentary airport transfers, all tipping and gratuities are included
o From $5,345pp* twin share
Also, back for 2017 at 2016 prices are these popular tours:
- 18 Day South Africa & Victoria Falls Tour (EZGR) – Similar to the 16 Day Tour but includes a two night stay at Elephant Valley Lodge in Botswana, spectacular Victoria Falls, a morning cruise on the Chobe River and a visit to a local village in Botswana. 31 meals are included.From $6,745pp* twin share
- The 20 Day South Africa & Victoria Falls & Chobe Princess River Cruise (EZGC) is based on the 18 Day Tour (EZGR) with an additional two night Chobe River cruise on board the Chobe Princess. From $8,310pp* twin share
- The 29 Day Ultimate Africa Tour (EZGK) is a seamless combination of the 18 Day South Africa & Victoria Falls with the 10 Day Kenya Safari Tour which includes an additional six game drives in Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara National Reserves, a visit to a traditional Maasai village and an African feast. 58 meals are included. From $12,845pp* twin share
- Save up to $1,500 per couple – Book an Evergreen African tour of 16 days or longer by 29 January, 2017 and save up to $1,500 per couple.
- Save up to $800 per couple – Book and pay in full 12 months or more in advance and save up to an additional $800 per couple
The full 2017 brochure is available at www.evergreentours.com.au/brochures or find the digital version here. Enquiries and bookings can be made via 1300 383 747. For further information please contact Judith Hainke, Marketing Manager Evergreen Tours, on[email protected] or +61 (0)2 8274 1336.