With the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers so popular with Australians, many cruisers return home keen to discover other rivers in Europe.
Evergreen’s new European Waterways Revisited brochure is designed for “second timers” and features exclusive new France and Portugal river combinations, plus Eastern Europe beyond Budapest, in a 66 page brochure.
“Evergreen’s award-winning Emerald ‘Star Ships’ will soon be cruising the Rhône and Saône rivers in France and the Douro River in Portugal, with brand new vessels launching in 2017. Our unique 15 Day Three Rivers Discovery Cruise seamlessly links these two eight day cruises and is an Evergreen exclusive from just $9,485pp including flights*. New escorted tours to Spain, and Tuscany in Italy, also link to a number of the new cruises for cultural discoveries beyond the waterways”, said Angus Crichton, General Manager Evergreen Tours.
“Second timers” can enjoy deluxe river cruising and touring with Evergreen:
France – cruise only, combined cruises, or cruise tour options
- 8 Day Sensations of Southern France Cruise (EFRC) – Rhône & Saône rivers
- 15 Day Three Rivers Discovery Cruise (Rhône, Saône & Douro Rivers) (EFPC) – from Nice to Porto. Exclusive to Evergreen
- 15 Day Rhine & Rhône river cruise (EWAR) – from Amsterdam to Nice
- 22 Day Rhône & Saône river cruise with Spain tour & Lisbon (EFSL) – from Lyon to Lisbon
Portugal – cruise only, combined cruises, or cruise tour options
- 8 Day Secrets of the Douro River cruise (EPDC)
- 15 Day Three Rivers Discovery Cruise (Douro, Rhône & Saône Rivers) (EFPC)– from Porto to Nice. Exclusive to Evergreen
- 22 Day Douro River cruise plus Spain tour (ESLD) – From Barcelona to Porto
Cruising and beyond the rivers – 8 day river cruises combined with escorted land tours
– 10 Day Budapest to Bucharest River Cruise (EWBB) – Danube River cruise
– 17 Day Best of Switzerland (EWSW) – includes an 8 Day Rhine River Cruise
– 15 Day Tastes of Tuscany (ECFB) – includes an 8 Day Rhine River Cruise
call 1300 383 747.