Exclusive Resorts®, the nation’s premier vacation Club, is adding to its renowned collection of over 400 luxury residences and experiences by introducing a brand new European Villa Collection for 2016. This new collection includes 15 breathtaking residences ranging in size from two- to seven-bedrooms in six of Europe’s most sought-after destinations.
Exclusive Resorts’ Villa Pendio in Lake Como, Italy
The 2016 Collection includes member-favorites of St.-Tropez and the Amalfi Coast and new additions in some of Europe’s chicest vacation hot spots including Paris, San Sebastian, Florence and Lake Como for a truly immersive experience.
“Our summer European Villa Collections are extremely popular with Club travelers, and we are pleased to bring back two favorites as well as some incredible new additions to the portfolio,” said Exclusive Resorts CEO Cathy Ross. “Europe continues to be a top destination for members and I know these residences will certainly wow them with their beautiful interiors, fabulous views and incredible proximity to each destination’s top attractions.”
Exclusive Resorts’ 2016 European Villa Collection reflects the variety and luxury found within the brand’s permanent collection, as well as the personalized, attentive service for which Exclusive Resorts is renowned. Here are the highlights from each destination within the collection:
- Paris, France: Guests can enjoy the City of Lights’ upscale restaurants, designer shopping, iconic architecture and romantic air while staying in Exclusive Resorts’ luxurious three-bedroom apartment located just three blocks from the Eiffel Tower.
- St.-Tropez, France: Against the bright blue Mediterranean Sea, this playground for the rich and famous offers endless wineries, glamorous yachts and open-air markets. Exclusive Resorts’ four villas range in size from four- to five-bedrooms and feature private pools, large outdoor spaces and stunning bay views, as well as an on-site Michelin-starred restaurant helmed by Chef Eric Canino.
- Amalfi Coast, Italy: Guests can tour historic Pompeii and enjoy sunset cruises and Michelin-starred dining while staying in Exclusive Resorts’ four lovely villas, each offering three- to six-bedrooms, panoramic ocean views and plenty of indoor/outdoor space.
- Florence, Italy: Exclusive Resorts’ gorgeous, impeccably-designed two-bedroom apartment reflects Florence’s iconic art and architecture with its own historic fresco painted on the living room ceiling and is the perfect jumping-off point to explore the city’s rich history and world-renowned dining.
- Lake Como, Italy: Lake Como is home to storybook villages and jaw-dropping natural scenery, not to mention a slew of celebrities. Exclusive Resorts’ three- to seven-bedroom villas offer everything from a private boat to sprawling gardens to on-site spas and walk-in wine cellars.
- San Sebastian, Spain: Recently named the European Capital of Culture for 2016, San Sebastian offers four Michelin-starred restaurants and a full calendar of lively festivals and events. Exclusive Resorts’ gorgeous spacious three-bedroom apartment is just steps from soft, sandy beaches and Old Town’s charming cobblestoned streets.
The 2016 European Villa Collection joins Exclusive Resorts’ unmatched portfolio of over 400+ luxury residences and dynamic roster ofimmersive and authentic experiences into some of the world’s most thrilling destinations.
For more information on Exclusive Resorts, to request a brochure or to inquire about travel products and pricing, please contact 844.609.8684 or visit www.exclusiveresorts.com.