Luxperience is celebrating its fifth year anniversary by offering potential exhibitors with significant savings for a strictly limited time whilst also introducing the NEW ‘Deluxe Suite’ for its 2016 event being held at the Australian Technology Park, Sydney from 18 to 21 September.
Aspiring and current attendees looking to enhance their space can enjoy a Deluxe Suite with six square metres of room at an introductory rate of AU$8670* giving them additional space to enhance their suite via a number of suite upgrades.
Currently savings are also guaranteed when reserving the traditional exhibitor options and each exhibiting option provides the following inclusions:
- access to leading travel designers whose clientele are ultra-high nett worth individuals;
- access to senior event designers and producers from across the globe;
- a guaranteed equal mix of local and international buyers, handpicked through a stringent qualifying process;
- enhanced networking opportunities throughout the three day event;
- exposure to senior travel and consumer journalists;
- invitation to the inspirational and re-engineered Thought Leaders Forum – certain to be a stellar event on innovation and design.
“We are excited to be celebrating our fifth year anniversary with the globe’s leaders in luxury and high-end experiential events,” says Eric Lewanavanua, Luxperience Director of Sales & Partner Alliances. “True to our unique offering and nature, we are welcoming new buyers from traditional and emerging markets with over 50 per cent being first-timers to Luxperience 2016.
“Events by Luxperience is also making a welcomed return after the overwhelming success of its introduction at last year’s event. Providing an additional dimension for luxury and high end experiences, during our three-day trade show, Events by Luxperience allows MICE suppliers enhanced opportunities for business with a cross-section of elite buyers. Corporate event decision makers will be invited to attend the 2016 event to connect with a select group of high profile leading event providers from Australia and the Globe,” says Lewanavanua.
Luxperience, happening in Sydney 18-21 September, is an invitation-only event dedicated to the high-end inspirational travel & events sector and the only such event in the southern hemisphere.
– inclusive of GST;
– all special rates are available from 11 January 2016 to 13 April 2016;
– 50 per cent deposit is required within 14 days of registration;
– final payment required by 01 May 2016.
For exhibitor and partnership enquires contact:
Eric Lewanavanua, Director of Sales and Partner Alliances firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 8584 1777