Travellers who are looking for a luxury cruise to exotic warm-weather destinations will thrill toPaul Gauguin‘s 14-night Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands luxury cruise. Aboard the award-winning 332-guest m/s Paul Gauguin, they’ll experience three very different aspects of French Polynesia – including a richly rewarding island group far off the tourist map: the mystical Marquesas. Located between Tahiti and Hawaii, this isolated realm proudly retains its ancient language and culture, as well as the spellbinding beauty that inspired artist Paul Gauguin to call these islands home.
This itinerary is also perfect for soft-adventure fans, with complimentary watersports – including snorkelling, kayaking, paddleboarding, and windsurfing – as well as a wide variety of shore excursions offering everything from SCUBA diving and helicopter flightseeing to excursions by ATV, waverunner, and glass-bottom boat. In fact, the m/s Paul Gauguin is the only option available for those interested in diving off the Marquesas Islands. Add to that our ship’s winning combination of luxury, service, and all-inclusive value.
With only three sailings of this itinerary in 2016, space is bound to fill up fast. Reserve your space today!
Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands
14 Nights | m/s Paul Gauguin
16 April, 25 June and 19 November 2016
from US$5,940* (Cat. F)
All-Inclusive Cruise Fares
• Luxury small ship experience
• Spacious oceanview accommodation
• Small, intimate ports of call
• Complimentary beverages, including select wines & spirits, bottled water & soft-drinks
• All shipboard meals
• 24 hour room service
• All gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
• Retractable watersports marina featuring complimentary windsurfing and kayaking
* Watersports are subject to weather conditions and local restrictions
Past guests of The Gauguin also receive 5% off fares with Paul Gauguin Society savings.