Exotic Ports, Majestic Cities, And Unesco Excursions To Headline Seabourn’s 2015-2016 Asia Cruise Season
Award winning, ultra-luxury small-ship cruise line Seabourn is offering an exciting line-up of Asia itineraries aboard Seabourn Sojourn for the late 2015 and early 2016 cruise season. From the glowing colors of Vietnam and Thailand to the shining glass towers of Singapore, Seabourn is offering a variety of special voyages with optional excursions to UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
“With exotic beauty, culture and history, our ultra-luxury cruises to Asia have become one of our most popular destinations,” said John Delaney, Seabourn’s senior vice president, marketing and sales. “To satisfy guest demand, this year we are adding our extended cruise vacations to Myanmar, multiple ports on Java and Borneo, and islands in the Philippines to offer even more exceptional experiences.”
Aboard Seabourn Sojourn in Asia in the months ahead guests can choose from a variety of exotic voyages including:
- A pair of 14-day Myanmar & Malaysia voyages roundtrip from Singapore featuring three days to explore Thilawa (Rangoon), the fabled city of Mandalay, and the 2,000-plus temples at Bagan. Cruises depart December 6, 2015 and February 14, 2016. (From $4,999 per person, based on double occupancy.)
- Between December 2015 and February 2016, the line is offering its perennially popular Vietnam & Thailand 14-day cruises between Singapore and Hong Kong. The cruise visits Halong Bay, as well as offers an optional two-day shore excursion to Angkor Wat in Cambodia – both UNESCO World Heritage Sites. A stop on Ko Kood Island in Thailand includes Seabourn’s signature Caviar in the Surf and beach barbecue party. (From $5,999 per person, based on double occupancy.)
- The 14-day Taste of Asia Food & Wine cruise departs Hong Kong bound for Singapore on January 3, 2016, with a team of leading culinary experts onboard offering cooking demonstrations, extended onshore shopping excursions, daily tastings of local food with wine pairings, regional tea time rituals, and more. (From $5,999 per person, based on double occupancy.)
- The 21-day China, Japan & Korea cruise departs Hong Kong on March 13, 2016, with ports of call at Hualien and Keelung (Taipei) Taiwan; Naha, Kobe, Hiroshima, Fukuoka (Hakata) and Nagasaki, Japan; three days to explore Shanghai, and Zhujiajian (Putuoshan) and Xiamen in China. (From $12,499 per person, based on double occupancy.)
- Departing Hong Kong on April 3, 2016, is a 14-day Pearls of the Philippines & Borneo voyage, visiting a bevy of islands in the Philippine Archipelago. (From $7,999 per person, based on double occupancy.)
UNESCO SHORE EXCURSIONS
Among the most popular opportunities for guests to experience the local culture and history are Seabourn’s optional UNESCO World Heritage Tours and special World Heritage Discovery Tours, featuring enhanced content developed in cooperation with UNESCO World Heritage site managers and tour experts. Sample ports featuring tours to World Heritage Sites include Ha Long Bay, Vietnam; Angkor Wat, Cambodia; and Mt. Kinabalu National Park in Borneo.
For reservations or more information on Seabourn’s 2015-2016 cruises to Asia, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.