To kick off The Tailor’s exclusive air safaris we are excited to present in conjunction with R.M. Williams – “In RM’s Footsteps”.
This expertly crafted tour showcases the very best of outback South Australia (including Lake Eyre) and its characters. An exclusive four-day experience bringing together the places that shaped RM’s extraordinary journey from bushman to entrepreneur.
- Fly exclusively in the brand new “The Tailor” Pilatus PC12
- Privileged access to the R.M. Williams Factory and Percy Street store and museum
- Stay 2 nights at the new 5 star Mayfair hotel in Adelaide
- Tour the Flinders Ranges and stay for 2 nights at the famous Prairie Hotel
- Visit Italowie Gorge in the remote Gammon Ranges, where RM made his first pair of boots
- Fly over Lake Eyre – an amazing site
- Drop in for a beer at the iconic Birdsville Hotel
- Cruise the Cooper Creek and stop for lunch at Innamincka
- Fully hosted by a fourth generation Flinders Ranges pastoralist
- Over AUD$700 worth of R.M.Williams gear included – including a pair of Craftsman boots and bag
Initial dates established – hurry limited spaces available – maximum of 8 passengers
- Departure 1 – 27th June 2016 – 1st July 2016
- Departure 2 – 11th July 2016 – 15th July 2016