River Oaks District, a curated collection of luxury and world class retail, dining and entertainment amenities set in a sophisticated open-air environment, invites visitors to experience the destination with luxury shopping and dining.
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF HOUSTON – River Oaks District is located 25 minutes from George Bush Intercontinental Airport at the intersection of Westheimer and Kettering. Spanning six city blocks, River Oaks District¹s shops and restaurants are open Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
Complimentary parking is available in the parking garage onsite, or guests are welcome to use metered parking located throughout the District for a small hourly fee. Valet is also available throughout River Oaks District.
EXPLORE FASHION FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Visitors from around the world will discover the finest in luxury goods and services, many of which are found nowhere else in the city except at River Oaks District Houston. (*Notes Houston’s only location.)
• Swiss fashion house AKRIS*, known for exquisite fabrics and innovative embroidery and design
• Alice + Olivia*, a contemporary clothing company featuring the latest trends in women’s ready-to-wear, gowns, shoes, tech accessories and handbags from designer Stacey Bendet
• Founded by Houstonian Maryam Afshari-Khreibani, Baanou* is a progressive fashion boutique dedicated to the appreciation of individual style, customer service and quality at affordable prices
• E-commerce apparel company Bonobos* launched a Guideshop, featuring the full line of men’s pants, suits, denim, shirts, shorts, swim and outerwear
• Bonpoint*, the leading French couture house for children that cultivates the precision of beauty and passion for quality
• Brunello Cucinelli*, featuring famous cashmere designs and ultra-chic luxury men and women’s sportswear lines
• Tailor-made suiting, men’s clothing specialist and the paradigm of Italian masculine elegance, Canali*
• Luxury goods retailer Cartier*, featuring high-end jewelry creations and watches, perfumes and accessories
• Swiss-based luxury and world-renowned watch, jewelry and accessories company, Chopard*
• COS*, a fashion brand and clothing boutique for women and men who want modern, functional and cutting edge design
• A destination of choice for those who wish to explore, discover and enjoy the best of the world of premium cigars, Davidoff of Geneva Since 1911*
• Dior*, featuring ready-to-wear, leather goods, fashion accessories, footwear, jewelry and more from the French luxury fashion house
• Paris-based Diptyque*, featuring scented candles, perfumes, home fragrances and face and body care
• Leading international luxury goods and Italian fashion house, Dolce & Gabbana*
• Etro*, featuring men and women’s ready-to-wear clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories, leather goods, textiles, home decor and perfumes
• Chanel-owned Parisian swimwear and lingerie collection, ERES*
• Chic, edgy and modern Italian shoe designer, Giuseppe Zanotti*
• Founded in New York City in 1932, The House of Harry Winston* sets the standard for fine jewelry and high-end watch making
• Hermès*, a flagship location showcasing the designer’s leather, lifestyle accessories, perfumery, luxury goods and ready-to-wear fashion
• Luxurious multi-brand fashion retailer, INTERMIX*, offering the most sought-after styles from a variety of designers and hand-selected pieces
• Fine fragrances, lotions and candle maker, Jo Malone*, featuring an array of artfully crafted products
• Bali-inspired and hand-crafted jeweler, John Hardy*, known for modern design and timeless one-of-a-kind pieces
• John Lobb*, bespoke and ready-to-wear men and women’s shoes
• Joie*, a stylish boutique offering a collection of casual yet luxurious apparel for women through an elegant line of clothes, accessories and shoes
• Italian clothing company renowned for its luxury bespoke suits, Kiton*
• L’Occitane’s high-quality skin and bath products made from natural plants and essential oils
• Les Copains*, one of the most renowned prêt à porter brands and a symbol of the Made in Italy creative tradition
• Distinguished outerwear designer, Moncler*, featuring the brand’s collection of smart men, women and children’s designs
• A cult favorite and leading innovator of beauty products and skincare, NARS*
• OROA*, featuring a large selection of modern and transitional designs and accessories for timeless interiors
• A premier collection of diamonds, fine jewelry and timepieces in a family-owned environment, Patek Philippe at deBoulle*
• A brand that defines the authentic Californian way of life, Planet Blue*, a distinct fashion style that has since been replicated around the world
• A resort-inspired lifestyle brand offering a plethora of products including clothing, accessories and home furnishings, Roberta Roller Rabbit*
• Roberto Cavalli*, the iconic Italian designer known for glamorous fashions and exotic prints
• A family-owned ski, snowboard and apparel retail shop, Saint Bernard*, features outdoor sporting goods and fashion accessories
• St. Nicola*, Dany Daniel’s international luxury line of men’s and women’s footwear and handbags, using the best leather, skins and textile factories
• Women’s ready-to-wear, accessories, lingerie, eyewear, fragrance and kids designer, Stella McCartney*
• Internationally acclaimed designer, Tom Ford*, featuring men and women’s designs, beauty, eyewear and accessories
• Van Cleef & Arpels*, born in Paris’ Place Vendôme in 1906, the Maison has become a worldwide reference through its unique designs, exceptional stones and craftsmanship
• Founded in Saint Tropez in 1971, Vilebrequin*, devoted to perfecting the art of swimwear and beachwear
• Contemporary women, men and kids’ clothing line offering modern, timeless and effortless sophistication, Vince*
• In addition, iPic Theaters features an eight-screen, 560 seat luxury movie theater and is home to The Tuck Room, an intimate gastro lounge featuring skillfully crafted cocktails and soulful social plates.
• Equinox, a 35,000 square-foot luxury fitness and wellness destination, features a broad range of fitness, nutrition and health classes; Fuel Kitchen and Health Bar and a full-service spa.
Premiering soon is Forty Five Ten*, a luxury retail boutique offering top collections for women, men, home and cosmetics.
RIVER OAKS DISTRICT VISITOR SERVICES
Out of area visitors to River Oaks District are eligible to receive a Global Access Card, which entitles the visitor to special offers, amenities and experiences offered by participating retailers and restaurants. Luxe experiences include complimentary champagne, hotel package delivery, hotel room fittings, alterations, beauty consultations and personal stylist sessions. In addition, for same day purchases over $500, visitors receive two complimentary tickets to The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.
River Oaks District boasts a full-time dedicated concierge team that can provide every perk to elevate your experience, from making reservations and arranging car service to delivering packages to hotels and more. They can be emailed online via the River Oaks District website or reached at 713-904-1310.
To view a complete listing of all shops, dining and entertainment, visit riveroaksdistrict.com. The site features a complete listing of store and restaurant information, in addition to a schedule of upcoming events. Followers can also keep up with the latest news and announcements via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.