Situated on Vietnam’s sumptuous Hoi An coastline, at the gateway to the vibrant city of Danang, the Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa features extensive event and meeting facilities, including function rooms and beachfront outdoor venues that can host up to 250 guests.
The resort now offers brand new meeting packages for 2017, combining outstanding facilities with unbeatable service.
Full-day packages are available from USD49.00 per person and half-day packages from USD39.00 per person, including:
- Exclusive use of an event venue
- Coffee breaks with sweet and savoury items
- Lunch in a pre-event area, private room or restaurant, including mineral water and soft drinks
- Meeting amenities, including notepads, pens, bottled water and mints
- Communications equipment, including built-in LCD projectors, screens, wireless microphones, ﬂip charts and whiteboards.
Rates are valid from 1 January to 31 December 2017 for groups of 20 or more and are subject to a 5% service charge and 10% government tax.
“As well as exceptional meeting and event facilities, the Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa offers guests a range of room types, including guestrooms, suites, one-to-three bedroom residencies and beachfront villas, alongside an array of delicious cuisines, from local specialties to the finest international dishes. The resort’s executive team members are also there to help event planners make any meeting a success,” said Arifin Darmawan, general manager of the Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa.