Safety is of the utmost importance and a priority for Bench International when sending passengers to any of our African destinations. Kenya is of course no exception and with our office in Sydney and our parent company, Southern Cross Safaris, based in Mombasa, Kenya we truly have our finger on the pulse!
Southern Cross Safaris operate our safaris in Kenya and are very well established, experienced and highly professional. When on safari, guests are locally escorted and have the continual security of an experienced Southern Cross guide who has 24-hour contact with our head office so that they are fully informed at all times, avoiding any, very contained areas, that might be seen as a risk.
We are entirely confident that our guests will not only be safe but very well and personally looked after until they arrive safely back in Australia.
This said, here are our top 5 reasons why Kenya should be on your bucket list:
- The country offers an endless array of adventure, fun and cherished memories. You can climb a mountain, lie on a pristinely white beach, surf, and spot game both inside the game parks and out! Kenya really does have limitless possibilities within her borders.
- Kenya is the home of the wildlife safari, with the opportunity not only to see the Big Five (lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo) but also to witness the wildebeest migration, one of the natural wonders of the world!
- The wonderful people of Kenya! Kenyan people are warm, friendly and hospitable. “You will arrive as a visitor and leave as a friend”. With over 40 different ethnic African groups, Kenya is famous for its rich and diverse cultural heritage. This includes the Maasai tribe who has clung to their traditional way of life, making them a symbol of Kenyan culture. Tourists truly have an unrivalled cultural experience when travelling within Kenya’s borders.
- The country has some of the most varying and picturesque landscapes in Africa. From the Great Rift Valley, with all that it encompasses, the lakes, birdlife and its dramatic presence to the unrivalled views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
- Kenya offers world-class hospitality that often has a big focus on eco-tourism with accommodation ranging from “budget and basic” to the dramatically luxurious.
Bench International is a reputable and well-informed Africa specialist, with regular updates from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
Whether you speak to your travel agent or directly to us, make sure that you gather the facts and advice on where to travel within Kenya.
Explore Kenya with the peace of mind that Bench will look after you until you arrive safely home.
Phone: 1300 AFRICA (237 422) or visit www.benchinterational.com.au