Happy Fall Equinox! Autumn may officially begin today, but you can extend your summer with these great fall deals in Jamaica. After all, it always feels like summer in the Home of All Right.
- Guests can save up to 40% with off-season rates at The Tryall Club. The luxury club is comprised of 75 estate villas available for rent by the week, with rates as low as $72 per person, per day during the fall months. The oceanfront or mountainside estates can accommodate large groups and multi-generational families, and each comes with a private staff of personal chefs, gardeners, housekeepers and butlers. For the lowest rates, book now for travel through November 31, 2016.
- If you’re waiting for the fall temperatures to cool down before heading somewhere warm, Jamaica Inn’s “Fall Into Savings” offers up to 30% off daily rates. Guests who take advantage of the deal can enjoy timeless elegance and relaxed luxury on one of the best beaches in the Caribbean, no matter how cold it is at home. This package is available for booking by December 19, 2016 and for travel from November 1 – December 19, 2016.
- Sandals’ flagship resort, Sandals Montego Bay, is home to white sand beaches, water sports and unlimited dining at nine gourmet restaurants year-round. Now, the couples-only resort also offers savings of up to 65% off when booking a minimum of three nights. This rate is available for booking and travel through December 31, 2016.
- Spanish Court Hotel in Kingston is making it easier for you to justify a quick weekend getaway with its “Fall Weekend Special.” Guests can enjoy the hotel’s central location in the cultural heart of Jamaica’s capital for just $149 per night during any Friday, Saturday or Sunday stay. The Fall Weekend Special is available for booking and travel now throughDecember 20, 2016.
- Round Hill Hotels and Villas gives travelers a respite from falling temperatures with its “Forever Summer” package. Guests who book a trip to the Montego Bay resort before October 15 will receive their 4th night free, along with $100 of resort credit. Rooms start at $419/night. “Forever Summer” is available for booking by October 15, 2016 and travel through December 17, 2016.
Additional taxes, blackout dates and other restrictions may apply for all hotel packages.
For more accommodation options, check out www.visitjamaica.com.