A festive holiday is always special with family and friends on the shores of the Red Sea, while enjoying the special celebrations at Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh and exchanging gifts with loved ones.
Create an unforgettable Christmas and New Year’s vacation with magnificent views of Tiran Island and the breath-taking scenery of the Red Sea. It is an ultimate holiday experience to this fascinating destination withFour Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh holding its unique annual festive celebrations, where guests are invited to experience everything from an authentic Italian set menu at Il Frantoio restaurant to a special à la carte menu at Arabesque restaurant.
While every family is unique, everyone wants to make their time together meaningful and memorable. To get in the festive mood at Four Seasons, guests can take a tour and capture some unforgettable shots around the beautiful Christmas decorations and the sweet gingerbread castle. Guests can also join the singing of Christmas carols to set the holiday spirit in a warm ambience in a truly unique festive week filled with fun holiday traditions.
Kids will welcome Santa to the Resort and join in the fun activities in the sun, with a dance workshop, gift making, Christmas arts and crafts, and a Christmas buffet, as well as games and prizes. The whole family will have some magical memories to remember.
Christmas Eve, December 24, 2015
- Il Frantoio Italian Dining – Celebrations start 6:30 pm as guests are treated by the Executive Chef as he presents a delicious Italian Christmas menu at Il Frantoio while a live piano player plays favourite songs.
- Arabesque Oriental Dining – Festive a la carte oriental cuisine will be served from 6:00 to 10:00 pm atArabesque.
- In-Room Christmas menu – For guests who prefer to celebrate Christmas Eve in the intimacy of their room, the in-room dining team offers a specially created Christmas menu in addition to the classic menu from 6:30 to 11:00 pm.
New Year’s Eve, December 31, 2015
- Arabesque New Year’s Eve Buffet – Experience a lavish international buffet in an oriental ambiance with live entertainment before the countdown calls to welcome the New Year and dance into the night at Nafoura Lounge.
- Il Frantoio Italian Dining – Celebrate an intimate New Year’s Eve as the chef sends guests on a true Italian culinary journey presented in a delicate seven-course menu, while a live piano player softly “jazzes” through the night.
- Nafoura Lounge – Join the countdown calls to welcome the New Year and dance into the night with the very special music of the DJ, with a wide selection of drinks and handcrafted cocktails by Nafoura Lounge’sspecialist bartenders.