Fathom Takes It To The Streets – Coming To A City Near You Pioneer Of Social Impact Travel Embarks On Nine-City Road Show To Educate Travel Partners
Fathom, the pioneer in social impact travel and Carnival Corporation’s (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) 10th and newest brand, will be visiting nine different markets over the next eight weeks to meet with travel professionals around the United States and Canada. These shows are complimentary for travel professionals to attend.
Beginning in April 2016, Fathom will make its maiden voyage to the Dominican Republic and intends to begin sailing to Cuba in May 2016, subject to Cuban approval. On the road show, Fathom sales executives will share insights on what travelers may expect when participating in social impact activities in the Dominican Republic and educational and cultural exchanges in both the Dominican Republic and Cuba. All programming is designed to have a positive, transformative effect on the lives of the travelers and the communities they visit.
Road Show Dates and Cities
- Wednesday, Nov. 4 from 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: San Francisco, California
- Monday, Nov. 9 from 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Wednesday, Nov. 11 from 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Dallas, Texas
- Friday, Nov. 13 from 12 p.m. – 1:30 pm: Atlanta, Georgia
- Thursday, Nov. 19 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.: New York City, New York
- Thursday, Nov. 26 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.: Surrey, British Columbia
- Thursday, Dec. 3 from 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Vancouver, British Columbia
- Thursday, Dec. 3 from 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Houston, Texas
- Tuesday, Dec. 8 from 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Toronto, Ontario
Prices for the seven-day trips to the Dominican Republic start at $974 per person, excluding taxes, fees and port expenses and including all meals on the ship, onboard social impact immersion experiences, three on-shore social impact activities and related supplies. Prices will vary by season. To secure a spot on future sailings, a fully refundable $300 per person deposit is required for all cabin categories and occupancy levels. Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure.
Prices for seven-day itineraries to Cuba start at $1,800 per person, excluding Cuban visas, taxes, fees and port expenses and including all meals on the ship, onboard social impact immersion experiences and on-the-ground cultural immersion activities. Prices will vary by season. To secure a spot on future sailings, a fully refundable $600 per person deposit is required for all cabin categories and occupancy levels. Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure.
To sign up for a complimentary session, travel professionals may email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://fathom.formstack.com/forms/roadshow_invite.
To reserve a spot on future sailings, travelers may call 1-855-9Fathom or through a travel professional. Learn more atwww.Fathom.org.