This is the fifth year in a row that FCm has been named the top global corporate travel management company. The title was announced at the World Travel Awards Gala Ceremony held in El Jadida, Morocco.
FCm Travel Solutions Global General Manager, Gregory Lording said FCm were truly amazed to have brought this award home for a fifth time.
“I could not be more proud of our global network and teams all around the world for playing their part in this momentous win,” Gregory said.
“FCm has come a long way since we entered the marketplace 11 years ago in 2004. We’ve expanded our network to span 92 countries globally and our global turnover places us in the top 5 TMC’s by sales – we now have more multinational customers trading with us than ever before and our 2015 Multinational Customer Satisfaction Survey results indicate that our clients are also very satisfied with FCm”.
Bertrand Saillet, General Manager for FCm Southeast Asia also expressed his pride for his team. “The last 12 months have been a really positive journey for FCm – from moving into our new headquarters to our new office opening in Malaysia and the ongoing technology upgrade. My team has worked hard without losing their focus on making our clients their priority. I’m delighted to be closing the year on a high note with this award.”
This global award is among the collection of other regional awards announced earlier that FCm has won as part of this year’s World Travel Awards program. In 2014, FCm was also named the:
- Europe’s Leading Travel Management Company
- Middle East’s Leading Travel Management Company
- Africa’s Leading Travel Management Company
- North America’s Leading Travel Management Company
- South America’s Leading Travel Management Company
- Mexico and Central America’s Leading Travel Management Company
- Asia’s Leading Travel Management Company
- Australasia’s Leading Travel Management Company