The Address Downtown Dubai, one of the city’s premium hotels, sets new trends in luxury hospitality. Located in Downtown Dubai, known as ’The Centre of Now’, it is the flagship property of The Address Hotels + Resorts, the hotel brand owned and managed by Emaar Hospitality Group.
The Address Downtown Dubai, at 63 storeys, offers sweeping city views towards the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower and is located within walking distance of the globe’s largest, most exciting shopping destinations – The Dubai Mall. Situated a convenient 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport, the hotel is also within easy access of the most renowned landmarks and leisure hotspots in the city.
Sporting an elegant façade, the post-modern architectural splendour of The Address Downtown Dubai is crowned with designs reminiscent of the art deco era. Its award-winning interior design is inspired by regional landscapes while reflecting a sense of grandeur.
The Address Hotels + Resorts brand defines itself on a ‘one size fits one’ approach where benefits to guests and service excellence are a priority. For the convenience of guests check-ins can be processed in the guestrooms upon arrival. In addition, complimentary wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel which also offers a 24-hour fitness centre and a 24-hour business lounge. Guests opting to stay in suites or club rooms can enjoy the innovative and convenient privilege of a complete 24-hour stay.
The hotel offers 196 spacious and contemporary rooms, including 25 suites and 628 serviced residences with spectacular views of Burj Khalifa and The Old Town. Luxury and comfort are taken to a new level, with only the finest quality designer furnishings, fabrics and bed linen in every room.
The room portfolio includes Deluxe, Premier, Grand, Club Premier and Club Grand rooms, as well as Junior, Executive, Spa and Tower Suites. Lifestyle amenities include a large flat screen television, complimentary wireless Internet access and well-designed bathrooms with double vanities, marble floors and mosaic finishes. Dark wood Venetian blinds divide the bedroom and bathroom, allowing natural light to stream through.
Located on the 7th floor, the Club Lounge offers five complimentary food and beverage presentations throughout the day. Guests selecting Club accommodation can also enjoy complimentary Ahlan VIP welcome service and airport transportation in one of the hotel’s luxury limousines. A dedicated 24-hour concierge service is also available for all Club floor guests.
Restaurants & Lounges
Dining at The Address offers an array of options with international cuisines prepared and served by top class chefs. The hotel pampers guests with seven food and beverage choices as well as outdoor and garden settings, such as the exclusive secret garden offered at Zeta Restaurant/Lounge. Providing guests with an ultra-chic culinary experience in a ‘must-see’ destination building on the global concept of ‘sharing menus,’ ‘Zeta Restaurant/Lounge’ features an extensive choice of tapas – from traditional and contemporary Japanese cuisine – to Wagyu and Lamb Chops, fresh off the grill. Guests can also savour an unmatched menu of beverages and ‘ubertails,’ large-sized soft and select concoctions, all set against the backdrop of Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Fountain.
Critically acclaimed and award winning, CUT by Wolfgang Puck is one of the finest modern steak restaurants now claiming the title in Dubai. By delivering innovation at every level through its unique culinary, service and design combination. The menu offers a modern take on the classic American steak restaurant through global influences and Wolfgang’s philosophy of offering only the finest and freshest ingredients. From prime dry-and wet-aged beef to shellfish and sautéed/roasted whole fresh fish, CUT’s menu will provide broad appeal.
Fazaris, an all-day dining restaurant with outdoor seating, offering a blend of Japanese and Italian cuisine serves up a sumptuous a la carte selection of deliciously prepared cuisines, using only the finest ingredients.
Risala is the inviting Lobby Lounge, the vibrant heart of the hotel with a comfortable yet sophisticated feel. It is an intimate place to enjoy a light but satisfying breakfast, lunch or dinner. With an interesting mix of international ingredients tailored to perfection by a team of passionate chefs to produce a carefully compiled innovative a la carte menu.
Those who like to socialise in trendy and stylish ambiances can select from the vibrant Latin-inspired Calabar lounge or the panoramic sky lounge, Neos, located on the 63rd floor.
The Cigar Lounge, located on Level 13 with the added convenience of al fresco seating, is where business associations can be strengthened, camaraderie fostered, or one can relax totally, pampering oneself with their favourite after-work indulgences. The Cigar Lounge is all set to become the definitive destination for the city’s trend-setters and connoisseurs, offering one of its kind views of Burj Khalifa.
All the restaurants and lounges within The Address Downtown Dubai are tailored to maximise views of Burj Khalifa and The Address’ philosophy of ‘Where life happens’ resounds in each and every outlet which provides ideal venues in which visitors can do business, relax or socialise.
The Spa at The Address offers a full sensory experience providing a broad range of treatments, with the aim of rejuvenating guests. The Spa has separate male and female changing and relaxation areas and a total of eleven private treatment rooms with rain showers and a private suite for two. The spa also boasts a steam room, luxurious showers and the exquisite Oriental Room where Thai and Shiatsu-inspired treatments can be enjoyed.
Guests and visitors can enjoy over 1,000 square metres of swimming pool space in five separate, tiered pools. The modern fitness centre with exercise classes offers state-of-the-art equipment for a range of workout requirements, and a hair salon is also featured on-site. For children, there is a dedicated Qix Kids’ Club.
Meetings & Events
Stylish and modern, the meeting and event facilities can cater from 8 to 550 guests with all of the function rooms providing excellent views over the Downtown area. The Symphony Ballroom has impressive floor-to-ceiling windows facing Burj Khalifa and the lake. Two smaller rooms are available – purpose-built for sophisticated presentations. The Symphony Ballroom, Rhapsody Ballroom and Boardroom are also equipped with cutting-edge audiovisual and IT systems with dedicated associates always on hand to assist with any requests.
- Best “BUSINESS HOTEL IN THE WORLD” by Travel & leisure India Award 2014
- ‘Best Suite Hotel’ at the World Luxury Hotel Award 2014
- ‘Best Hotel in the World’ at the Global Traveler Award 2014
- ‘World ‘s Leading Lifestyle Hotel’ at the World Travel Award 2014
- For the third consecutive year The Address Downtown Dubai was voted as ‘Best Hotel in the World’ at the 10th Annual Global Traveler’s ‘Reader Survey Awards’ 2013
- The Spa at The Address Downtown Dubai was crowned ‘Best Luxury Day Spa’ in the Middle East, as well as the title for the ‘Best Spa Manager,’ at the World Luxury Spa Awards2013
- The Address Downtown Dubai was crowned as ‘Best Business Hotel (World)’ at the third edition of Travel + Leisure India & South Asia’s ‘India’s Best Awards 2013
- The Address Downtown Dubai won 33 awards for taking part in a series of practical and display-based culinary competitions, organised by the Emirates Culinary Guild (ECG) at the Emirates Salon Culinaire (ESC) 2013
- ‘Best International Hotel Spa for a City Break’ at The Spa Traveller Awards 2012
- Received Gold Award during MLA Black Box Culinary Challenge in Australia for Daniel Edward, Chef de Cuisine, Farid, Pastry Sous Chef, Manoj Chamara. Sous Chef and Heru Purwanto, Chef de Partie in 2012
- The Address Downtown Dubai culinary team received 2 gold medals, 8 silver medals and 2 bronze medals during the Food Hotel Asia Awards 2012
- Chef Daniel Edward crowned ‘Second Best Chef In The World Award’ at The Global Chef Challenge 2012
- ‘Competitive rates and inventory’ – Expedia Award 2012
- Hukama received award for ‘Best Chinese Restaurant’ during Time Out Restaurant Awards 2012
- Chef Daniel Edward awarded gold medal at GCC Anchor Master Chef Awards 2012
- ‘Best Individual Hotel in The World’ from Global Traveler Magazine 2012
- ‘UAE’s Leading Business Hotel’ at the World Travel Awards 2011
- ‘Best Serviced Residences in Middle East’ at the Business Traveler Magazine Awards 2011
- 1st runner up for ‘Best Signature Facial Treatment’ at the Middle East Spa Awards 2011
- ‘Overseas Business Hotel’ at the Condé Nast Reader’s Travel Award 2011
- ‘Best New Hotel’ at the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference Awards 2009
- ‘Dubai’s Leading Lifestyle Hotel and Middle East’s Leading New Hotel’ at the World Travel Awards 2009
- The Address Downtown Dubai was awarded at the Condé Nast Traveler Hot List 2009
- ‘Hotel Business Lounge of the Year’ at the Commercial Interior Design Awards 2008
- Neos was awarded ‘Best Leisure & Entertainment Venue’ at the Commercial Interior Design Awards 2008