Enjoy the heartwarming festivities of the season with chef-crafted menus, delectable takeaways, and an exciting New Year countdown after-party under the stars at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore.
Four Seasons Festive Desk is Now Open
With ease and convenience as top priority, a special Festive Desk – made of delectable gingerbread tiles – is now open through December 23, 2015 to assist with holiday shopping and orders, plus gift cards, spa product gift hampers, and even beautiful floral arrangements for home parties.
The Festive Desk is also available to book dining and spa reservations until December 23, 2015. Contact theFour Seasons Festive Desk at tel: (65) 6831 7253 or email email@example.com, or visit in person at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore.
Four Seasons Hampers and Festive Goodies
Four Seasons Hotel Singapore offers a one-stop shop for culinary gift giving and holiday entertaining, from luxury hampers to traditional holiday treats, gourmet gifts and specially selected wines. For holiday entertaining,Four Seasons chefs offer a la carte choices including beef, lamb, salmon and sides, or a complete Festive Roast Package to serve 6-8 guests in one’s own home.
For a complete listing of all available items, packages and pricing, click here.
Thanksgiving at One-Ninety Wood-Fired Steaks and Seafood
- November 26, 2015
- Semi-buffet dinner SGD 108 per adult, SGD 54 per child 5-11 years old
Give thanks with loved ones over a sumptuous Thanksgiving dinner, enjoying turkey carved tableside by the chefs at One-Ninety Wood-Fired Steaks and Seafood.
Festive Afternoon Tea at One-Ninety Bar and Terraza by Javier de las Muelas
- December 1, 2015 – January 1, 2016
- SGD 44 for classic afternoon tea, SGD 62 for cocktail afternoon tea, SGD 76 for Champagne afternoon tea
- Complimentary TWG Festive Tea set with every purchase of afternoon tea set (limited to 1 person)
Festive afternoon tea is served in a beautiful three-tier stand replete with savouries, sweets, pastries, freshly baked scones and tea cakes at One-Ninety Bar and Terraza by Javier de las Muelas. An infusion of festive treats, only premium ingredients are used and freshly-made every day.
Festive Cocktails at One-Ninety Bar and Terraza by Javier de las Muelas
- December 1-31, 2015
Make merry with specially-crafted Christmas cocktails including the Santa Claus Beach Bum, the Yummy Christmas and Fizzy Holidays, served in a pitcher.
Christmas at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
Soak in the joyous Christmas atmosphere with sweet singing from the caroling choir filling the air, Santas warmly greeting guests, photos and personalised menu cards as keepsakes, and gorgeous floral centrepieces that will make this a Christmas to remember.
Parents and children will also be delighted with the Kids Breakfast Corner from December 22, 2015 to January 1, 2016 decorated in a carnival theme.
There will also be a Kids Room on December 25 and 27 with daily buffet and fun-filled activities for kids.
Christmas Eve Dinner
- December 24, 2015, one seating only from 6:00 pm onwards
- Five course dinner SGD 188 per adult, SGD 94 per child
Indulge in a splendid five-course Christmas Eve dinner, complete with Christmas caroling and an appearance by Santa.
Christmas Day Brunch
- December 25, 2015, first seating 11:30 am to 1:30 pm, second seating 2:00 to 4:00 pm, including Christmas caroling and Santa appearance
- Champagne Buffet SGD 268 per adult, SGD 150 per guest ages 12 to 18, SGD 65 per child ages 5-11 years
Indulge in free-flow Veuve Clicquot NV Champagne and a full buffet spread of masterfully-grilled steaks and ocean-fresh seafood for the most sumptuous wood-fired culinary festive experience.
Christmas Day Dinner
- December 25, 2015, one seating from 6:00 pm onwards, including Christmas caroling and Santa appearance
- Semi-buffet including one entrée selection for SGD 108 (food only), SGD 158 (with prosecco), SGD 198 (with free flow of Veuve Clicquot NV Champagne), SGD 54 per child ages 5-11 years
Merry Christmas with a delectable spread of salads, prime-cured meats, delicately prepared pâtés, fresh seafood, appetisers and desserts. Then, enjoy an entrée selection from a wide range of choices.
New Year’s Eve
- December 31, 2015
- First seating from 6:00 to 7:30 pm with a three-course dinner for SGD 78
- Second seating from 8:00 to 10:30 pm for five-course dinner followed by Rooftop Countdown Party from 10:30 pm to 1:00 am for SGD 268
Celebrate the year to come with chef-crafted gastronomical cuisine to mark a beautiful start.
Guests for the second seating are in for a wonderful evening with a Rooftop Countdown Party on the 20th floor to toast the New Year. The night starts in the restaurant with a five-course dinner. All guests are then ushered to an exclusive lift to go straight to the beautiful rooftop with a glittering cityscape view, while enjoying after-dinner drinks at the rooftop bar. Sway to the music with a DJ playing chill-out beats, and enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne with pass-around canapes while counting down to the New Year.
New Year’s Day Brunch
- January 1, 2016, with one semi-buffet seating from 11:45 am to 3:00 pm
- SGD 98 (food only), SGD 198 (with free flow of Veuve Clicquot NV Champagne), SGD 49 (children 5-11 years)
Usher in the dawn of a new year with a hangover brunch and have a deliciously late morning indulging in free-flow Veuve Clicquot NV Champagne, and feast on fresh air-flown culinary offerings on the delectable appetiser and dessert buffet spreads.