Preparing for sparkling moments of fun and discovery, Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita will host an engaging itinerary of leisure activities, sports and dining events this festive season, culminating in an exotically-themed “Lost in Paradise” New Year’s Eve party held on the Resort’s Bambou Beach.
With a choice of one to five bedroom pool villas for guests to choose from, the luxury Mauritius resort is able to cater to couples and families alike, with festive activities set to entertain all age groups and interests. Beginning on December 21, 2016 and running through until January 8, 2017, highlights include:
- Christmas culinary celebrations – Ranging from the traditional to the tropical, the food and beverage program at the Resort this festive season has something for everyone, with an Around the World Buffet on Christmas Eve, “Bistronomic Experiences” at the Chef’s Table in Beau Champ Restaurant and relaxed beachside brunches on December 26, 2016 and January 7, 2017.
- The Jungle Book Kids’ Christmas Carnival – Fresh off this year’s return to the big screen, children will be invited to enjoy a Jungle Book-themed series of games, activities and tasty treats at the beach carnival on December 30, 2016.
- “Lost in Paradise” New Year’s Eve Celebration – Lushly decorated scenes will welcome guests for an evening of artistic and colourful dance shows, a live band performance and a countdown to midnight on the beach, ahead of a firework show above the Indian Ocean lagoon.
- Streetfood delights – Sample the flavours of Mauritius in an the ever-changing line up of local favourites at the Local Bazar at Bambou restaurant.
- Endless adventure for little ones – From crab hunting on the beach to learning to water-ski or zip-lining across treetops, there is no end of activities to be discovered as part of the Kids For All Seasons program at the Hobbit Village Kids’ Club.
- Complimentary golf on an Ernie Els Design course – Play against a backdrop of the dramatic Bambou mountain and turquoise lagoon waters on this championship golf course where rounds are complimentary and unlimited to guests of Four Seasons Resort Mauritius.
- Rejuvenation at the overwater Spa – Signature rituals, relaxing massages and a series of yoga and wellness classes tailored to each individual’s level all await at the Spa.
For more information on the full festive program at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita visit the Resort’sfestive season website. Rates during festive season start from EUR 1,189 per villa per night inclusive of breakfast, with a minimum stay of seven nights.