In celebration of the “Festival of Sacrifice,” Four SeasonsHotel Bahrain Bay has prepared a series of carefully-crafted offers to ensure a joyful Eid filled with chic entertainment and enticing culinary fare.
Brunch at Bahrain Bay Kitchen is Always a Good Idea
On the first three days of Eid, the restaurant team at Four Seasons is offering a three–day Eid Al Adha Brunchwhere guests are invited to enjoy a market-like atmosphere with live entertainment at Bahrain Bay Kitchen, from 12:30 to 3:30 pm.
The Eid Brunch buffet showcases a variety of festive dishes as well as international fare displayed on five live cooking stations including Arabic, Western, Asian (Chinese and Japanese) and Indian sections.
Guests are welcome to taste Executive Chef Stefano Andreoli’s signature dishes such as the whole hammour sayadia, the Bahraini lamb ghouzi or as sweet ending, the Valrhona chocolate shawarma.
- Eid Al Adha Brunch at Bahrain Bay Kitchen, served from 12:30 until 3:30 pm, is priced at BHD 27, including soft beverages, or BHD 37 with an extended beverage package
- For reservations: 00973 1711 5500.
Kids For All Seasons: an Eid Spent in a Children’s Wonderland
During the Eid holidays from September 8 to 13, 2016, the Hotel’s younger guests can participate in an interactiveKids For All Seasons program, which this year features daily educational programs, arts and crafts, cinema hours, face painting, henna sessions, yoga classes, mini soccer, jumping castle, electric tram and many more in Alhosh, the Hotel’s kids’ club located right next to Bahrain Bay Kitchen restaurant.
On the first day of Eid, September 11, the kids’ club team has prepared a special program in celebration of Heya Beya – a Bahraini traditional ritual when the shores of Bahrain are crowded with children wearing colourful traditional clothes.
- Heya Beya program starts from 12:30 pm and is available during brunch time
- A Bahraini live band sets the tone for a traditional celebration while the kids flock to the garden of the Hotel
- Heya Beya baskets and sweets will be provided by the kids’ club team
- A storyteller will close the educational program on this festive day
Life is Delicious with Wolfgang Puck
A chic spot in the heart of Manama, CUT by Wolfgang Puck is the place to see and be seen this Eid Al Adha. Recently awarded as the Best Fine Dining Restaurant by the Middle East Hotel Awards 2016, this critically acclaimed modern American steak restaurant delivers innovation at every level through its unique culinary, service and design combination. On the occasion of Eid Al Adha, guests are welcome to try a carefully curated three-course menu and taste Executive Chef Ben Small’s signature creations such as the steak tartare with mustard and herb aioli, and the USDA certified black angus petit filet mignon. As part of the Eid dinner menu, guests can enjoy signature Wolfgang Puck desserts such as the banana cream pie with banana ice cream and Valrhona chocolate pearl created to perfection by Executive Pastry Chef Pierre Chambon.
- For reservations: 00973 1711 5044.
Offering innovative Asian cuisine, elegant art deco-inspired design, and stunning views of the Manama skyline,re/Asian Cuisine by Wolfgang Puck impresses all guests craving for an authentic Asian fusion dining experience. Diners are welcome to savour Asian-inspired specialties such as dim sum and authentic robata-style grilled items, inspired by the legendary chef Wolfgang Puck’s trips to the Far East. Helmed by Executive Chef Brian Becher, the culinary team at re/Asian Cuisine also prepares special tasting menus upon request to thrill all Asian cuisine enthusiasts.
- For reservations: 00973 1711 5046.
Stay Longer This Eid Al Adha
Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay now offers the Stay Longer – Third Night Free package to celebrate the Eid holidays. It includes:
- Complimentary third night with two consecutive paid nights
- Complimentary premium high-speed internet access
- 10 percent off food at Hotel restaurants (savings do not apply to brunch)
- 10 percent off spa treatments
- Luxurious accommodations
The offer applies every day of the week, and requires a three-night minimum and six-night maximum stay. The free night must be used in conjunction with the initial stay.
- Stay Longer – Third Night Free package reservations can be made by contacting the Reservations team via email at email@example.com or by calling (00973) 17115000.
Listen to Your Body and Soul – Rejuvenate in The Spa
This Eid, the Hotel’s Spa Team is inviting guests to release the stress and soothe their body and mind in the Hotel’s expansive Spa enhanced with 17 treatment rooms and five swimming experiences.
When booking any of the selected Spa rituals between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm as part of the Eid Adha Spa offer, guests enjoy 15 percent savings along with a Spa amenity gift. Rituals included in this offer:
- Spa Escape Package – 3.5 hours
- Opulence Oud Ritual – 3 hours
- Royal Hammam Ritual – 2 hours
- Gate of Vitality Ritual – 2 hours
- Sea of Qi Ritual – 2 hours
- Reviving Oud Ritual – 2 hours
- Ultimate Detoxifying Body Cocoon – 2 hours
Offer is valid from September 10 to 15, 2016.
- For reservations: 00973 1711 5000.