La Scala proudly presents a special “Asparagus” menu, one of the most delicious plants in the culinary world, available just once a year for a limited period of time. Enjoy the finest asparagus as you observe our Chefs exquisitely preparing their dishes in La Scala’s open kitchen.
Chef Antonio Michele Totaro has prepared a choice of seven dishes for your epicurean pleasure, allowing you to explore the unique taste and texture of white and green asparagus, cooked to perfection with superb Italian recipes.
Flavourful, Unique Asparagus Delights at La Scala
Highlighted dishes include –
- Crab dressed with Sea-urchin, Asparagus and Fresh Herbs
- Slow Cooked ½ Blue Lobster, Shaved Asparagus Salad, Ocietra Caviar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- White Asparagus Espuma, Slowly Cooked Egg, Crispy Pata Negra
- Homemade Potato Gnocchi, Green Asparagus Puree, Octopus Ragout
- Homemade Scallop Tortelli, Asparagus Sauce, Toasted Bronte Pistacchio
- Dover Sole “Tortino” with White and Green Asparagus and Asparagus Sabayon
- Roasted Baby Spring Chicken stuffed with Brioche and Foie Gras with Grilled Asparagus and Almond
La Scala is open daily, serving lunch from 12:00 to 15:00, and dinner from 18:30 to 23:00.
For more information or to make a reservation please call 66 (0) 2344 8888
or email email@example.com.