Fly In To South East Asia’s First Full Scale Fashion Outlet Mall At Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Shopaholics rejoice! Malaysia already enjoys a well-deserved reputation as one of Asia’s best shopping destinations. But if you need another excuse to visit, one has just arrived in the form of the new Mitsui Outlet Park at KLIA Sepang in Kuala Lumpur.
Japan’s most successful fashion outlet operator is set to open its first Outlet Park in South East Asia on 30 May. Featuring a vast array of offerings including luxury and branded products, fashion apparel and accessories, perfumes and cosmetics, chocolates and confectionery, kids wear and sportswear, household goods, luggage and tantalizing gourmet delights sure to tempt even the fussiest of taste buds, phase 1 of the Outlet Park will house 130 shops in a massive 24,000sqare metre space.
A joint venture between Japanese company Mitsui Fudosan and Malaysia Airports, the new retail precinct is sure to a prove popular attraction for tourists in pursuit of a little Malaysian retail therapy. One of Japan’s biggest and most successful real estate and retail property developers, Mitsui Fudosan has developed and managed 12 outlet malls in Japan as well as an outlet mall in Ningbo, China. The new Mitsui Outlet Park in Kuala Lumpur is set to become South East Asia’s flagship mall, developed and adapted to Malaysian customs based on Mitsui Fudosan’s extensive know-how. Set to expand to 44,000 square metres in 2018, it on track to becoming the largest outlet mall in Southeast Asia, including Mitsui’s other outlet malls in Japan.
Event better, Mitsui Outlet Park is only 5 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and only 50 minutes from the heart of Kuala Lumpur, with free shuttle buses operating all day, and even on-site check-in for travellers flying with Malaysia Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways, KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines and Bangkok Airways.
So don’t delay. Book your ticket to Malaysia now and head to Mitsui Outlet Park for some great retail therapy.
- Approximately 5 minutes by car from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- Approximately 50 minutes by car from downtown Kuala Lumpur.
- Total shopping area of 24,000 sqm.
- Over 130 stores.
- First full-scale outlet mall in Kuala Lumpur.
- Free shuttle buses to KLIA and KLIA2 (2 to 3 buses every hour between 8:20 am and 11:30 pm).
- Flight information displays plus a flight SITA check-in KIOSK system for travellers flying with Malaysia Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways, KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines and Bangkok Airways.
- Free baggage storage service and ticket counters for buses, taxis, and rental cars.