Follow in the footsteps of the Real Housewives of Melbourne in Dubai with Atlantis, the Palm and Luxury Escapes
With the third season of “The Real Housewives of Melbourne” in full swing, viewers of the top rated franchise series can watch the ladies enjoying the delights of Dubai and Atlantis, The Palm during the cast’s trip to the destination.
The luxurious entertainment destination played home to Housewives Gina Liano, Jackie Gillies, Janet Roach, Chyka Keebaugh, Lydia Schiavello, Pettifleur Berenger, Gamble Breaux and newcomer Susie McLean during their glamorous journey to the United Arab Emirates, which airs April 10, 17 and 24 on Foxtel’s Arena 8.30pm.
Want to experience Dubai in pure luxury – Real Housewives of Melbourne-style?
Luxury Escapes is giving visitors to Dubai the chance to stay at the world-famous five star Atlantis, The Palm, just like the housewives, and experience the royal treatment with a very special, limited time offer.
Valid for bookings now until April 30, guests stay for $999 per person for 4 nights in an Imperial Club Room including luxury return airport transfers, access to the Imperial Club Lounge with complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening drinks, as well as 2-for-1 massage, free kids club entry, private beach access. For travel until September 2017.
Package and Imperial Club inclusions:
– 4 nights’ accommodation in an Imperial Club Room
– Breakfast daily
– Exclusive all-day access to the Imperial Club Lounge which includes complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening drinks
– Complimentary access to N’Dulge Nightclub
– Kids can enjoy complimentary daily entry into Atlantis Kids Club for children aged 3 – 12 years of age (between 10:00am – 1:00pm and 2:00pm – 6:00pm only) and Club Rush for teens aged 13 – 17 years (between 3:00 – 6:00pm) for a bit of fun without the parents
– Imperial Club guests can enjoy an amazing two-for-the-price-of-one back, neck and shoulder massage, available daily from 10am-3pm
– Fast-track your unlimited entry to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium and receive your entry tickets inside the Imperial Club Lounge without the hassle of queues
To reserve a stay at Atlantis, The Palm or for more information, please visit www.atlantisthepalm.com or call +971 4 426 1020