Four Seasons Hotel Denver Presents Poolside Cocktail Parties, Sun Butlers and New Menu Items For Summer 2015
Chef Simon Purvis and his culinary team have added many new items for spring/summer 2015 to EDGE’s menu, including bruleed bone marrow with fiddlehead ferns, huckleberry and grilled ciabatta; and Bang Island mussels with green Thai curry. EDGE delights with the 32-ounce porterhouse for two or the popular dry-aged bone-in buffalo ribeye. In addition to choosing from seven sauces, guests can top their cuts with lump crab citrus hollandaise, pan-seared foie gras or other indulgent toppings.
The lively lounge at the entrance of EDGE Restaurant, EDGE Bar announces several new additions to its menu, including the Over the EDGE Burger (USD 50) with wagyu beef, seared foie gras, black truffle, caramelised onions and Hickman Farms egg. Other new favourites include sirloin and smoked bacon tacos with salsa roja and salsa verde, and grilled steak asado – a 10-ounce New York strip, thinly sliced with chimichurri sauce.
Voted on by staff members, new cocktails from EDGE include Limoncello Drop Martini (with house-made limoncello), Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita, and Aviation with The Botanist Islay dry gin and crème de violette.
Denver’s most sought-after rooftop pool terrace will feature a poolside chef and full bar, featuring cool cocktails served by Sun Butlers, including the Cadillac Margarita and Southern Tea with Belvedere vodka and Teakoe tea. Introduced last summer, Sun Butlers perform a variety of duties from cleaning guests’ sunglasses to tanning turn-over reminders. In addition, the Hotel will host Poolside Cocktail Parties, held Thursday nights from 6:00-10:00 pm. Open to the public, these soirees benefit many local charities:
- June 11 – The Yellow Party: Poolside Series Kick-off
- June 18 – Dandizette Magazine Benefiting Cystic Fibrosis
- June 25 – Saddle Up! Foundation
- July 9 – Goodwill Industries of Denver
- July 16 – Volunteers of America
- July 23 – Denver Center for Performing Arts
- July 30 – CultureHaus Pirate Disco
- August 6 – Sail Away: The Nautical Party
- August 13 – Project C.U.R.E.’s Poolside with a Purpose
- August 20 – Rocky Mountain Human Services
- August 27 – The White Party: Summer’s End Soiree